Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Spanish language is my passion. Letter of motivation for internship opportunity

Matisse2 1 / -  
I have just fineshed to write this letter of motivation. It's very important for me, if you can check it I would be very pleased (I'm not very good at English and I'm sure there will be a lots of mistakes! I apologize to you)

I am writing to apply for the internship opportunity at [...]. At this time I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree in "Comparative languages and literature" at the University of [...]. I study english, spanish and chinese language.

During my degree I have had the opportunity to improve my knowledge about chinese language and culture thanks to a schoolarship which I did until last December. I studied at [...] (China). Then I took part in Erasmus project and I have been studying for 6 months at the University of [...](Spain).

My passion for spanish language as well as extensive international community as part of the country represent an added value that make me totally convinced that doing the internship in Spain is a necessary step and more successful for my future career.

Allow me to express my interest in taking part in this internship why I'm sure an internship in a foreign company as the [..]of Spain allow me to improve my knowledges, acquired through experience during the year of study, in the areas of linguistics, relationship and organization. This also will encourage my personal growth through work activity which are compatible with my profile and my interests.

The aim is to improve the study of Spanish culture through an employment and social integration in Spain that will help me adjust thanks to the availability of a greater knowledge of the Spanish labor market and the rules governing it with a view to future inclusion in that market.

As requested I am enclosing my resume along with writing sample. Please feel welcomed to contact me via telephone or e-mail if I can give some additional information.

Thank you very much for your consideration and time,

Kind Regards,
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
Hello, these are only some suggestions:

Dear XXXXX,
(Dear and the name of the person should be written when you type your final copy)

1st paragraph: You can delete the quotes around your course. When you discuss the names of languages, those words need to be capitalized: I have studied the English, Spanish, and Chinese language.The next sentence change to: "During my academic studies, I had the opportunity to improve my knowledge about the Chinese language and culture and study in China." I am going to assume that this is a study abroad program too. Place "the" before Erasumus.

2nd paragraph: The first sentence revise, it should read: "My passion for the Spanish language as well as the international community was invaluable. I am convinced that doing the internship in Spain is the necessary step to be more successful in my future career. "

3rd paragraph: I apologize, but I can't understand the meaning of the first sentence. When you discuss your interest, it seems as if your focus is on learning the language (linguistics) and becoming apart of the organization. The last sentence, change are to "is".

4th paragraph: Make this sentence more personal: "My aim is to improve my study of Spanish culture through employment and social integration in Spain." "Thus, I will have greater knowledge..." Only the beginning of the next sentence needed some changes.

5th paragraph-Place a comma after requested and "a" before writing. Please feel free to contact me via telephone or e-mail if you need additional information." You can also state: Please accept my request.

Don't forget to type your name when you submit your final copy!
- At this time( this phrase is not necessary) I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree...
- During my degree I have had the opportunity...
- to improve my knowledge about chineseChinese ( remember, it is very important to capitalize the first letter of each word when referring to a country or the citizen of the country) language and...

- culture thanks to a schoolarshipwhich I didattended until last December.

- My passion for spanishSpanish language as well..

- Allow me to express my interest in taking part inof this internship...

- As requested I am enclosingAttached is my resume along with writing sample.

Kindly find the remarks above, I hope it helps.

Home / Letters / Spanish language is my passion. Letter of motivation for internship opportunity