Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Stipendium Hungaricum - letter of motivation - What qualities make you a good candidate?

MORA768 1 / -  
" Why are you a suitable candidate? "

Dear whom it might concern,

The individuals who drive forward will dominate. That is one of my life's adages. I am certain that each and every achievement is begun from a fantasy. I would like to be a Software engineer later on. Over the span of my investigations in secondary school, I got an exercise in Information correspondence and innovation, which considered essential programming language, and rudiments of HTML, CSS, and Python. I figured out how to deal with a site to make more it alluring, which made me much more incented to dig further into the domain of software engineering. As far as I might be concerned, programming appeared to be a wellspring of unimaginable secrets. I am especially keen on the courses Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Cybersecurity, and Software Engineering. In addition, I have discovered them fundamental for me to understanding data innovation more inside and out and efficiently prior to understanding my fantasy.

I have picked Hungary as a nation for my examination since I need to leave my local nation's solace, to learn all the more adequately in another created nation with the best training for science and innovation. As perhaps the most secure nation on the planet, Hungary has an exceptionally steady climate for my examination and to improve my English. In the event that I face a culture stun or something to that effect, I will have the option to oversee it by joining an understudy association and international student programs I am a lot anxious to attempt this test and gain new encounters in Hungary.

I have studied different fields to get insights into information technology, cybersecurity, Data engineering, and cloud computing as part of personal development. I found myself enjoying studying them and planned to get certified. As a result, I got professional certificates in cybersecurity foundation by Certiprof and Data engineering by RapidMiner and an IT Support fundamentals certificate by Google to justify my basic competencies in those domains. However, I think I still need to study more. Therefore, I need an undergraduate degree in computer science that will open a door to realize my dream.

For the following, not many years, the Moroccan government will focus on territorial making arrangements for the new capital city. A portion of these plans is the creation and execution of a self-governing electric vehicle. Man-made consciousness will assume a significant part in the improvement of independent vehicles to introduce progressed highlights in transportation items. Additionally, it is my central goal to partake in the improvement of this innovation, for the capital city as well as for different locales in Morocco, particularly in the transportation arranging area. I accept this area industry can deliver vehicles that can be showcased both in Morocco and abroad. Besides, I feel that I am answerable for taking a major action in this field, and this program will give me an extraordinary opportunity to be somebody who will be associated with his advancements.

Thank you for taking the time to read my motivation letter. I will appreciate speaking with you about my application, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
For starters, you only use the term "dear" if you know who you are addressing such as "Dear Members of the Committee", "My Dearest Friend", "My Dear Supervisor", "Dear Mr / Ms...". You never say, "Dear to whom it may concern". That is just improper English grammar. Leave the opening salutation simply as "To whom it may concern".

You are not having an examination in Hungary, you are going there to study. You are over exaggerating and using improper grammar in this letter. Make sure you are using proper vocabulary because giving the wrong meaning in a sentence such as "I have picked Hungary as a nation for my examination..." because you may think you are going there to study the country, but in truth the country's schools are educating you. So you are not "examining" or doing an "examination" of anything.

Overall, the letter does not make much sense due to the over dramatization of the presentation and improper vocabulary. You are turning it into an epic story. Review the prompt requirements, present the information directly without trying to write the next great novel. State things simply. The reviewer needs direct information without any excessive heart wrenching points. Summarize most of the information presented here.

This is not a statement of purpose or a personal statement, which is what you were trying to do. Focus on the prompt requirements that lead you towards a proper discussion of pertinent information regarding your educational and professional background.

Home / Letters / Stipendium Hungaricum - letter of motivation - What qualities make you a good candidate?