"You must study hard for your future". KGSP programm self introduction.

emmyjohn 1 / 1  
First I would like to introduce myself. Currently living and working in Korea with my family. Since my early years the question of my future university studies and profession was very important to me. From my young age I had strong desire to get high educated person. The reason is one week before when my parents past away they said to me one sentence "You must study hard for your future" which my life quotation to overcome all difficulties and gave me hope. I graduated my high school very successful with honored student golden medal.

During my university studies I served as University Class leader. My major is social worker; social activity is part of my life. When I successfully completed my BA degree. I have already realized that my future my destiny is to become serving one for human rights, social justice, for someone who needs special care in our society. I had experiences when I work as social case worker for the save the children Organization, there is many experts and professionals necessary in our nation who can serve as a key people for wellbeing society specially child care. My interest in social work is to find ways to develop and improve the types of services available to the child care in Mongolia at a systematic level. I want to be involved in the organizing, managing, developing, shaping and planning of social policies related to the child care and other social problems. I decided to learn languages to get my master degree in abroad.

For this reason I graduated Mongolian International University as an English education major. I was an Editor of MIU-VIEW a local school news paper, served as the vice President of MIU Student union. I learnt English and Korean languages. I got full scholarship from my university. It was good possibility sharpen administrative skills and interpersonal relations. From 2006 I interested Korean language and country a lot, I love this country for many reason. Especially Korean education system and strategy is very high and qualified. Last almost 7 years I served "Living spring" NGO for administrative and translator in Korean languages. This organization is serving the poor and children also help them find the value of life. I had wonderful experiences. At that time I met my Korean husband,

Now on I have to take my next station to pursue my destiny. I believe that I ready for present myself and with full potential, with all my skills. This KGSP program is very necessary, I think this full scholarship and support is for somebody. I am the somebody who will be successfully complete my course and turn back to my home country expect the graduate work at university to be demanding, challenging, and ultimately rewarding.
Currently I'm living and working in Korea with my family
Since my early years, the question of my future university ...
From my young age, I had strong desire to get high educated person
During my university studies, I served as University Class leader(commas )
I had experiences when I worked as social case worker
to get my master degree in abroad
For this reason, I graduated Mongolian International University ... (comma )
Since 2006, I have been interested Korean language and country a lot. I love this country for many reason,, especially, Korean education system and strategy is very high and qualified

Last almost 7 years, I served "Living spring" NGO for administrative and translator in Korean languages.
At that time, I met my Korean husband.
Now on, I have to take my next station to pursue my destiny. (commas for these 4last sentences)
I believe that I'm ready to present myself
------------------
Great work!
you just need to know that after introductory phrases we have to put a comma :) Good luck .
OP emmyjohn 1 / 1  
Thank you so much .
nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
Put (,) after "first"

Currently living and working in Korea with my family
Currently, I am working and living with my family in Korea.

Since my early years the question of my future university studies and profession was very important to me.
since my future study and job are very important to me

From my young age I had strong desire to get high ...

Since I was young, I had have great desire in being high educated person. The main reason was my dad last word,"You must study hard for your future", It motivated me at most to overcome all the difficulties that I faced. Being successful on my high school study, I achieved the golden medal in graduation.

Home / Scholarship / "You must study hard for your future". KGSP programm self introduction.