Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

My letter; I've tried to communicate with you directly unfortunately no luck

sndlovu 1 / -  
Tenant SD Ndlovu, Unit 2.
Rent for February 2014 R1300.00
Pay-out R900.00
Deduction R400.00
Deduction for damages cost.

1. I've tried to communicate with you directly unfortunately no luck, knowing that Holly went out for holidays. Meaning we have option to communicating straight with a landlord.

2. I ran out of electricity
Options
- Option 1 I called you, your phone was voice mail I tried days calling.
- Option 2 send sms no respond
- Option 3 I went to the retails stores to buy electricity but the meter number not exist.
To live in a dark is no one's wish, to have rotten food in the fridge no one's wish. For day no cooking no light that a painful life.

Deduction cost, to buy food at least to have something till month end, that reasonable deductions of the total I have lost.

Request
1. Communication between landlord with tenant (meaning movement, changes and notifications)
2. To buy electricity directly from Retains stores (meaning that supposed to be as we have our prepaid meter box)
Example
Dangerous issue lighting candle can accidently fell and burn whole commune, who will be responsible for the damages????
This is pretty confusing :( What is the purpose of this writing? It does not look like a letter at all. You don't present letters in bullet points as you've done above. Is this for a particular task like IELTS or TOEFL. Whatever it is, you better post the topic title or the prompt so that we can advise you accordingly.
chew 2 / 4  
I don't know what exactly are you asking, but I will try to help you.

Tenant SD Ndlovu, Unit 2.
Rent for February 2014 R1300.00
Pay-out R900.00
Deduction R400.00
*Deduction for damages cost.

1. I've tried to communicate with you directly. Unfortunately I have no luck, knowing that Holly went out for holidays. So we have option to communicating straight with a landlord.

2. I were ran out of electricity.
Options
- Option 1: I called you for days, but all my calls were send into your phone's voice mail box.
- Option 2: I send SMS to you but no reply
- Option 3: I went to the retails stores to buy electricity but the meter number not exist.

Request
2. To buy electricity directly from retain stores (meaning that supposed to be as we have our prepaid meter box)
Example
Dangerous issue lighting candle can accidentally fell and burn whole commune, who will be responsible for the damages????

That's all I can help as I am not sure what you are asking.

Home / Letters / My letter; I've tried to communicate with you directly unfortunately no luck