Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters3

UNIPDU FT-D Balasan surat Anggi - it's been a long day we haven't meet each other

Peterongan, 26 oktober 2016

Anggi Mega
Jl. Anggrek 01
Megaluh Jombang

Assalamualaikum...
Hello Anggi, I've recaved your letter and I'm very happy to read this letter. And btw, I'm great here. And I'm happy to know that you are great there. You are right, it's been a long day we don't meet each other and I really want to meet you.

And about my new life here, I has adapted well. Firstly it's difficult to me because I had to meet new things. I've already get a good friends and I start to feel comfortable with them. Also, I want to share you about my new life here.

I live in Jl. Gerilya 08 Mancar Peterongan. My house is so homely, it's not so big, and it's not so small. In my village there is grean and clean program, so in my village there are lots of plants. My house is near from everything, near from Peterongan's market, cottage, school, also Puskesmas, and when you want to go to the town you just need 10 minutes to go there. Every morning there are many traders goes to market, a student go to school. And every evening in front of my house's t-junction so crowded because there are many people that selling food, drink and etc, as like ramadhan's market.

Hmm. There are a lots of things that I want to tell you more, but this letter isn't enough to recount. So thats way, I think enough and I will tell you my story again next time. See you anggi!!

Wassalam.

Feby Putri D

Assalamualaikum...
Hello Anggi, I've recavedreceived your letter and ...
You are right, it's been a long day we don't since the last time we metmeet each other and ...
... new life here, I has adapted wellI am getting used to about the new situation.
I've already get agot good friends and I start to feelfeeling comfortable with them.

..., it's not so big, and it's not so small you can also write this way. it is neither big nor small.
... there is greangreen and clean program, ...
..., cottage, school, also Puskesmasinfirmary/hospital, and when you ...
... there are many traders goesgo to market, a student gogoes to school.
... front of my house's, the t-junction is so crowded (...) people that selling food, drink ...

So thats waythat is all, I think it is enough and I will ...

Hi it is a good letter, despite some mistakes. But it is okay, you have written your letter clearly and i believe you can improve your writing as long as you want to keep practicing. Best of luck
Hello Anggi, I've recaved received your letter and ...

... life here, I has have adapted well.
I've already get got a good friends and ...

..., a student go goes to school.
... drink and etc, as like Ramadhan's market.

Hmm. There are a lots of things that...
So thats way, I think enough and I ...
  Closed ✓

Home / Letters /