Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Unipdu FT D - Fakhrizal Mabruri - I hope you're okay

Halmy 1 / 1  
Jombang, 27 October 2016

Dear, Fakhrizal Mabruri

السلام عليكم ورحمة اللّه وبركته

Hi, how are you
I hope you're okay, ok if you can pay a visit my home, in my house is available free wifi and adjacent to the theme parks Bekapai, I hope you can come home me for a visit, and also my home there are grounds futsall, you can play foot ball there but him self, don't worry the next time I will visit your home. I hope you have a facility that is much better than in my home. thank you for attention to read my letter. See you again.

وعليكم السلام
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Hi, how are you?
I hope you're okay.mabrury, if you have time you can go to my home anytime you want, in my house is available free wifi ...in my home, there is an available free wifi and also near to Bekapai theme parks, I hope you canwill come home me for a visitto visit me soon. and also in addition, my home there are grounds futsallfutsal grounds, where you can (...), but don't worry the next time I will visit your home next time.

... thank you foryour attention to read ...
OP Halmy 1 / 1  
Letter to my friend Fakhrizal
Hi Fakhrizal, how are you?
I hope you're okay rizal! If you have time you can go to my home anytime you want in my home, there is an available free wifi and also near to bekapai theme parks, i hope you will come visit me soo in addition, there are futsal grunds, where you can play football there, but don't worry i will visit your home your home next time.

Thank you for your attantion to read my letter. See you again

Home / Letters / Unipdu FT D - Fakhrizal Mabruri - I hope you're okay