Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

UNIPDU FT C. How are you Ikbal? I hope you are always fine and healthy

Mujaki 1 / -  
Surabaya,25-10-2016
To: ikbal
Jl. Kepuhkembeng peterongan jombang

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hellow, how are you ikbal? I hope you are fined healthy always yes! Because I'm here too healthy and fine, How old are you now? If my age 20

yearsd. What do you still like to play football? I hope you still like to play football. I want to meet you, you may now grow cool.

This month my family is planning to return to jombang,to aftend a family event, I wish I could come and visit home town and could meet you, but if that day I was in collage exam, with a heaup we must delay meating.

bal, so first letter from me!
wasalamualaikum wr.wb

your friend
fauzan

muhammad ikhbal and fauzan adim
Your letter is affected by wrong spelling , lack of capitalization, and misdirected grammar. I suggest the following corrections to your work:

Hello Ikbal,
Hope that you are doing fine and are healthy just as I am. I am already 20 years old. How old are you now? Are you interested in football? The reason I ask is because I am an avid football player. It's been so long since we last visited each other that I would like to see you again. My family is planning a trip back to Jombang to attend a family event. I wish I could join them so I could see you again. Unfortunately, I have an exam in college that day. So it is with a a heavy heart that I need to delay our next meeting. I know this is the first letter from me. I hope to receive your first letter to me soon also.

Home / Letters / UNIPDU FT C. How are you Ikbal? I hope you are always fine and healthy