Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters3

UNIPDU FT C - this is a latter to Achmad Fatchur Roziq

Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Roziq how are you there ? i hope you are good. I miss you because we have not met in long time, do you miss to ? if you are on vacation i hope you can visit Jogja, im sure you will love it, because this city is unique. i will take you many palaces like a Malioboro, Borobudur tample , Parang Tritis bech, that all is a beutyful place in Jogjakarta. I know that you like shoping and selfie in the beautyful place. I recomend you to visit here a couple of week
Hopefully we can meet soon, my best friend.

your friend

Rizky Diwan

ps : don't forget your camera when you come here.

do you miss me too ?

im I'm sure you will love it, ...
i will take you to many palaces places like a Malioboro, Borobudur tample temple , Parang Tritis bech beach, that all is a those are the beutyfu beautiful places in Jogjakarta. I know that you like shoping shopping and selfie in the beautyful beautiful place. I recomend recommend you to visit here a couple of weeks
Hopefully, we can meet soon, my best friend.

I found many misspelling words in your writing. pay attention to every word and the quantifier noun agreement.
Rizky, you need to work n the sentence structure. The thought process is clear, but you have a problem with gramma development. Let me show you an example of how this letter can be better written:

Hi Roziq,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. It's been so long since we last saw each other that I miss you so much already. Do you miss me? If you ever go on vacation, please consider coming to visit me here in Jogia. I am sure you will enjoy visiting here because my city is unique. We can visit places like the Borobudur temple, Parang Tritis beach, and Majiolobor. I hope you can visit soon. Could you possibly visit me a couple of weeks?

Your friend,

PS - Don't forget to bring your camera when you come to visit.
  Closed ✓

Home / Letters /