Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Mifta; I have moved into a new house

Uvi 1 / -  
26 October 2016
My best friend, Mifta
Ploso Geneng, Jombang

Dear Mifta

Hello Mifta. How are you? I hope you will be fine. You know? I recently moved house. my new house in Sumbersari, Megaluh, Jombang now. I want to tell you about my new house. Actually this not my own house, but it's official residence, because my father worked at SDN Sumbersari Megaluh Jombang. My house consists living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. My favourite room is my bedroom. I often spend a lot of time to watching TV, studying, playing game, and to sleeping. My house stand in a clean and beautiful neighborhood. There is so shady because many trees both in front of my house and my neighborhood, it makes me fresh all day. I really happy because my neighbors are so kind and friendly.

It was a picture of my house, even though I had to occupy the house but I feel comfortable here. If you have the time, don't forget to visit my house. Miss you my friend 

Sincerely,

Uvi
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Uvi, Welcome to EssayForum :)

Due to lots of grammatical issues that need to be addressed, I reckon that it is better to rework your letter. I hope this would be a helpful feedback.

Jombang, 26 October 2016

Mifta (Complete Name)
Ploso Geneng, Jombang

Dear my Best Friend Mifta,

Hello Mifta! How are you? I hope you are okay. You know what? Recently, I have moved into a new house. It is located in Sumbersari, Megaluh, Jombang. I want to tell you about my new house.

Actually, this is not my own house, but it is one of the official residences. This is because my father works at SDN Sumbersari Megaluh Jombang. My house consists of living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. My favourite room is my bedroom. I often spend a lot of time by watching TV, studying, playing game, and sleeping. My house is located in a clean and beautiful neighbourhood. Also, it is quite shady because there are many trees in around my house and my neighbourhood. This condition makes me feel fresh all day. I am really happy because my neighbours are so kind and friendly.

"Picture of my House.JPG"

That is a picture of my house. Even though it is a temporary house, I feel comfortable here. If you have time, do not forget to visit my house. I miss you my friend.

Yours Sincerely,
Uvi

Home / Letters / UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Mifta; I have moved into a new house