Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

This is my letter - Unipdu FT C Letter to Mochammad Izzul Hidayatulloh

mizzulh 1 / -  
Jombang, 28 October 2016
Attention To :
Moch. Izzul Hidayatulloh
Sambong Dukuh 005/007
Jombang

Assalamualaikum Izzul
Hello my friend,how are you there? I trust you are great. My name is Zakky ,I am a nineteen years old man. I am from Kalimantan. Now I'm studiying at Unipdu Jombang ,East java. My college has a boarding house so I live there. I really miss with my family because I've never return to Kalimantan for 1 year. in my college, I speak Java and Indonesian with my teachers and friends. I only speak Indonesian outside my college. Sistem operasi is one of my favourite subject. That's all from me, Izzul.tell me more about your college.please send my regards to your family and friend.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Sincerely

Ach. Fatkur Mujakki

Achemad Fatkur Mujakki - Mochammad Izzul Hidayatulloh
Izzul, please consider the revised letter sample I am sharing with you as an example of a better structured letter:

Hi, my name is Zakky and I am 19 years old. I come from Kalimantan but I live in a dorm in East Java at the moment because I am attending college at Unipdu Jombang, also in East Java, I have not returned home in over a year and I really miss my family already. But having teachers and friends who also speak Java and Indonesian helps me overcome my homesickness. When I am not in school, I prefer to speak only Indonesian.

I am really happy to have met you and I hope that we become good friends. I hope to get to know you better. Tell me anything you want me to know. Where do you go to school? What is your favorite subject in school? Mine is Sistem Operasi.

I guess this all I can tell you about me for now. I look forward to receiving your response letter. Please send my best regards to your family and friends.

Talk to you soon.

Home / Letters / This is my letter - Unipdu FT C Letter to Mochammad Izzul Hidayatulloh