Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

My house in a crowded neighbourhood. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Wiwit Krisdiyanti

AIS SALIMATUS S 1 / -  
Jombang, 24 Oktober 2016

Hallo Wiwit Krisdyanti
Hai also wiwit, how I was doing well either.I glad you can send a letter to, and tell about your house. I;ll tell my house, that here you can visit my house.

Address my house in Talun Kidul, Kedung Wesi, Sumobito, Jombang. My house faces north, the house is also close to the highway. In front of my house was very crowded both day and night, a lof people and motorists possing by, my air is very hot becouse there is no shodetrees. Though so I'm very comfortable when entering the house.

Thanks Wiwit already my letter, had enough of my story about my house, if there is a chance of time just playing to my house. Bye Wiwit hope to see you in good health.
There are so many grammar, spelling, and structural problems in terms of your letter writing skills that it would be better if I just revise the letter for you to refer to as a sample for when you write another letter.

Hello Wiwit Krisdyanti,

My warmest greetings to you as well. I hope that you are also doing well. I am fine and also very glad that I received your letter. I was happy to learn about your house from you. Now, I'll tell you about my house. I hope that you can come visit me soon.

I live in Talun Kidul, Kedung Wesi, Sumiboto, Jombang. MY house faces the north and there is regular traffic passing in front of it because it faces the highway. People and motorists are constantly passing by and the weather is hot because there are no trees to offer shade. It is comfortable inside my house though. I am sure we will have plenty of fun when you come to visit here.

Thanks for your letter again Wiwit. I hope that you will have time to come play at my house. I hope to see you soon. Stay safe and healthy Wiwit.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Hi Ais. it seems you have problems with grammar, it is okay as long as you are determined enough to improve your english proficiency. Holt has already rewritten your letter, but here are my suggestion: First, the way english is written as same as Bahasa which contains subjek+predikat+objek+keterangan (SPOK). So, to make a good sentence, it is usually made up of subject + verb(kata kerja). Try to learn subject + verb agreement at first, then this is followed by basic grammar such as present/past tenses so that you can write the structure of sentence correctly/font]

Hai also wiwit, how I was doing well either.it has been awhile ...
... telling about your home[
tell about your house. I;ll tell my house, that here you can visit my house.
I will tell you about my home as well, so that you might be interested in coming here

Addressmy house is located in Talun Kidul, Kedung Wesi, Sumobito, Jombang. my house faces the north and there is very crowded with cars and motorcycle regularly.y house in Talun Kidul, Kedung ...

In front of my house was very crowded both [...] I'm very comfortable when entering the house.
Moreover, plenty of people pass by everyday and the weather is hot, but i am still comfortable with my house /font]

Thanks Wiwit already my letter, had enough of my [...] hope to see you in good health.
if you have a time, feel free to come over to my house.

Home / Letters / My house in a crowded neighbourhood. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Wiwit Krisdiyanti