Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'I want to be useful person' - Motivation Letter : My Motivation to Take Master Programme

tyar32 10 / 14  
I want to be useful person and can give critical impact for community with my knowledge. In order to presents significant contribution on people and environment, I have to enrich my knowledge. After completing undergraduate studies, I realize that I need become specialist in particular field. So I can analyze complex problems that occurs in society. TU Delft is one of the best university in Dutch and the world. I hear frequently that people mention TU Delft as outstanding university and main aim from intellectual people around the world for study abroad. The achievements of TU Delft graduates are already spread in many country. They have a proven good track record and positive contribution for scientific progress. I wish I could be a part of TU Delft and learn lots of thing from professor and tutor there. I fascinate to urbanism since undergraduate studies. Now, I want to be specialist in that field. Lift up the ideas of urban problems is challenge for me. It is not just designing, but also how far I can analyze the complexity of urban problems nowdays and find out the solution to solve it. I think every design that produced by architect should give value of usefulness for the community and surrounding environment. Learn more about urbanism is impotanrt to understanding urban-rural development methods to formulate the accurate plan. Urbanization is key to move forward especially for the development country like Indonesia. The government and architects should pay attention to the rapid population growth that become one of urban cases. However, it can transform into opportunity if planned well. Most city in the world need comprehensive urban strategy to optimalize the urbanization phenomenon. Urbanization have implication to another issues like informal settlements. On the other hand, architects have to accommodate people who live in informal settlements and transform them into big prospect for the city. I argue we should implementing participatory design that involving people as subject and object in development agenda. We have to understand that there is no border between formal and informal segment in order to make better living space. This idea need to bridged by communal space that become interaction space for many types of urban people. I have designed many alternatives such as my thesis to resolve urban problems.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello tyar32
Keep writing :)

1. I realize that I need to become a specialist in particular field.
2. I hearheard frequently that people (...) and main aim fromto intellectual people around the world for to study abroad.
3. Learn more about urbanism is impotanrt to understandingimportant to understand urban-rural development ...
4. ... pay attention to the rapid population growthgrowth population that become one of urban cases.
5. However, it can transform into opportunity if it planned well.
... urban strategy to optimalizeoptimized the urbanization phenomenon.
6. Urbanization havehas implication to another issuesissue like informal settlements. On the other hands , architects have to ....
7. I argue we should implementingimplement participatory design that involving ...

Home / Letters / 'I want to be useful person' - Motivation Letter : My Motivation to Take Master Programme