Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

'well-organized and reliable officer' - A letter to recommend my friend for study

Phone 3 / 1  
Hi everyone, this is my letter to recommend my old friend, who used to work with me, for study.
please, help me to check it. THANK YOU for your kindness.
... ... ... ...
June 21, 2102

To: Whom it May Concern:
Subject: Recommend Mr. Thongphet Synamvong as a candidate for your program.

Mr. Thongphet used to work for me from 2007 to 2010 when I was head of Research and Strategic Planning Centre at Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public (BCEL). In the meantime, he was a market researcher with main responsibilities included meeting clients to discuss and survey their needs and requirements; coordinating media firms to develop and launch marketing campaigns in each period; collecting and analyzing quarterly sales statistics; setting up training plans; and review SWOT analysis.

Mr. Thongphet is a well-organized and reliable officer. With his goal-oriented working habit he is quite concentrated on work assignment and consistently follows up the implementation of department's working plans. Moreover, he is flexible and willing to work in team with strong leadership and cooperative skills.

By considering his working experience and his distinguish character, I am personally confident that he has the ability to pursue higher education. He will be one of the key personnel for undertaking BCEL's development in the future. I therefore highly recommend Mr. Thongphet as a candidate for your program.

If you have any question regarding him or this recommendation, please contact me.

Faithfully yours,

My name:
Position:
address:
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
To: Whom it May Concern:(write this in capital letters. "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN")

U can start the letter with this expression :"I am very pleased to recommend Mr. xxxxx for yyyy (if you want to recommend him for studying in a university u can replace "yyyy" with "admission to your university program")

Mr. Thongphet used to work for me as an officer from 2007 to 2010 when I was head of Research and Strategic Planning Centre at Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public (BCEL) (it would be better to mention your status in BCEL at the beginning and, then state this fact that you hired Mr. xx as an officer during the years of 2007 to 2010) .

I therefore highly recommend Mr. Thongphet as a candidate for your program(you can replace this sentence with this one :"I wholeheartedly recommend him and wish him the very best in all future endeavors.") .

Regards
Ahmad
Mr. Thongphet used to work for me from 2007 to 2010 when I was head of Research and Strategic Planning Centre at Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public (BCEL)

My suggestion;
Mr Thongphet worked under me from 2007 to 2010 as ...(state his designation) when I was the Head of Research and Strategic Planning Centre at Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public

In the meantime, he was a market researcher withand hismain responsibilities included meeting clients to discuss and survey their needs and requirements

Home / Letters / 'well-organized and reliable officer' - A letter to recommend my friend for study