Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Worldwide relations. Motivation Letter for Master's Program with Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship

bsuzunoglu 2 / 2  

LETTER OF Motivation:

Dear Admissions Committee;

I am writing to express my strong interest in pursuing a Master's degree

As a current undergraduate student in International Relations, I have always been fascinated by the complexities and interconnections of international politics and relations. I believe that a Master's degree in this field will provide me with the knowledge and skills necessary to make a meaningful impact in the world and to become a leader in this field.

During my high school studies, I was awarded the U.S. Department of State's Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange & Study Scholarship, which allowed me to spend a year studying abroad in Indiana, US. This experience not only helped me to improve my English language skills but also exposed me to different cultures and perspectives, further fueling my interest in international relations.

I also had the opportunity to intern in "XXXXX" as a project management intern, where I worked on European Union Erasmus+ programs in various European countries. This experience allowed me to gain practical skills in project management and international collaboration and gave me a firsthand look at the important role that organizations like the EU play in shaping global dynamics. It also further solidified my desire to pursue a career related to the field.

I believe that the Master's program at XXXXX University, combined with the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship, would provide me with the advanced knowledge and skills necessary to achieve my career goals. I am confident that the program's distinguished faculty and rigorous curriculum would challenge me to reach my full potential and prepare me for a successful career in international relations.

Budapest has a rich history and culture and is home to numerous embassies, international organizations, and non-governmental organizations. This provides a wealth of resources and opportunities for students to gain practical experience and make connections in the field. In addition, Budapest is located at the crossroads of Europe, making it an ideal location to study the complex and rapidly changing political, economic, and cultural dynamics of the region.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to further my education and career at the XXXX and believe that this program will provide me with the knowledge and skills necessary to make a meaningful impact in the world.

Sincerely

-----------------------------------

The reason i did not specify the name of the program is, I am applying for two different Master's program and can only upload one letter.
Thank you for indicating that you will be applying to 2 masters programs. The problem is that I cannot review a single letter for applicability covering 2 different masters courses. You see, each masters course holds different assessment considerations. That is also why you should not try to use the same letter for both courses. There could be negative repercussions for doing so.

At this point you expect me to review thin letter and give relevant advice. An impossible scenario owing to how I do not know how relevant or not the content of this course is to the masters course.

Sadly, I cannot proceed with helping you. not because I do not want to, but because the most important information is not presentin the essay. This is why the full essay is necessary when asking for a review of your work.

Home / Letters / Worldwide relations. Motivation Letter for Master's Program with Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship