Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter : Write a letter to get your coat back from your friend's place where you stay

shaddy 17 / 47 7  
You have just spent a weekend at a friend's house. When you returned home, you discovered you have left a coat containing some belongings in his house.

Write a letter to your friend telling him that you left the coat. Tell him
what the coat looks like
where you think you left it and what was inside it.
Make some suggestions about how to get it back

Dear Michael,
I hope you've been very well. I just returned to home last night. I must say that the time I've spent with you and your family is really unforgettable and amazing. I thank you for this.

While unpacking my luggage in the morning I found that I had left my coat at your place. It's a long waist coat and black in colour. There is a Christian cross underneath its collar. I remember when we came back from the exhibition, it was in my hand but after that I can't remember where I put it, perhaps in the wardrobe or on the back of the chair in the room where I was staying.

There is a pocket dictionary, a fountain pen and a wrist watch in its pockets. I am just wondering if you could parcel me the items along with my coat. It'd be great if you could write me the amount of money needed to send the items so that I could transfer it to you.

Please say hello to your family for me.

Regards
Sheldon
rko029 4 / 9  
i hope you are doing well...
i would like to thank first with the time i have spend it...
write to me the amount
to send the items back to me.

Keep up the good work :)

Home / Letters / Letter : Write a letter to get your coat back from your friend's place where you stay