Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Write a letter to a company for information about voluntary work in a developing country.

adambacon813 6 / 12 1  
You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expeditions, which organizes such trips. In your letter:

Explain why you want to do the voluntary work.
State what your skills and experience are.
Indicate where you would like to volunteer and for how long.
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Sir / Madam. You should write at least 150 words. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

looking for a chance to work in China

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm writing to you for some information about a trip, in which we are expected to work unpaid as a volunteer in a developing country, organized by your company.

I've started to become interested in Chinese culture since my age of 10, influenced by my cousins. Back then, they used to inform me plenty of experiences they've had in China, such as food, history, language and so forth. I've heard that the internet has been becoming prosperous in China in recent years. Hence, I started my four-year university life 6 years ago specialized in Software Engineering. I joined my current company as a technical worker after I graduated. During these two years of working, I've learned so much on skills and Chinese. As some colleges are original from China.

Finally, I hope you can give me a chance to work in China for at least three years so that I have enough time to get to know Chinese people, long history, culture, etc.

Hopefully, you can respond to me at your earliest convenience.
Yours faithfully,
Peter
sarayu - / 1  
@adambacon813
Its good and decent but I think we have to mention open for a chance or waiting for a chance or an opportunity to work with this great project

Home / Letters / Write a letter to a company for information about voluntary work in a developing country.