Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Write a letter of complaint to a store where you purchased a faulty new phone

Freya01 1 / -  

complaint letter

Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm writing in connection to the problem that I have recently experienced with the faulty new phone purchased from your store.
On 20th November I bought a new phone at your store on Nguyen Van Linh street. I'm very happy when purchased it but when I come back home and use it, I noticed that I do not use keyboard on the phone. Consequently, I can not send the message with my friends or play the game.

As the appliance is under warranty, I am entitled to ask for it to be repaired or replaced, I have decided that I would like a replacement new phone. I would also like you to phone personally when you receive this letter. My phone number is 0762679843.

I look forward to receiving your response
Yours faithfully,
Taylor Swith
This letter would be totally ignored and trashed by any consumer help department that recieves it. It does not contain any helpful information that can assist the client assistant with developing a resolution to the problem.several key elements for consideration are missing.

When requesting for a replacement, the purchase date an OR reference number must be indicated along with the store branch.Then the item deception composed of the gadget type, manufacturer, model, and serial number should be included. Then, a description of the usage circumstances will complete the required information. An explanation of actions previously taken that resulted in the written replacement request will allow for the consideration of your request.

The most essential requirements are missing from this letter. It is not a properly formatted and informative email. It might not recieve a passing score.
ToluTemi - / 2 1  
Hi poster,

The letter lacks the vital information that will improve your score. You didn't give enough detail about the phone e.g the make and model, color of the product, the order number.

Add those details and your score will improve.

Home / Letters / Write a letter of complaint to a store where you purchased a faulty new phone