Home / Letters   % width NEW!

I wrote this email, but I would like to know if it is good

ana35 1 / -  
You have a received this email from your American friend.
My family and I want to come to Cali for some days. We've heard a lot of Colombian cuisine and we're excited to try the most typical dishes. Could you please, recommend us some places where we could try traditional Colombian food? And we'd also appreciate if you could give us some ideas about what other interesting things we could do in your city?

Hi Anna,
Thanks for your email. I am so glad that you are planning to visit my country. I am writing to give you some essential tips to have a pleasant stay here.

Firstly, the food variety in Colombia is very diverse. In my town, there are many restaurants that suit all tastes but the most popular and affordable for Colombian people is roasted chicken. The price will depend of the kind of restaurant, however, most of the restaurants are reasonable. In addition, my town is located close to the river bank, so I recommend the sea restaurants. The atmosphere is pleasant, and the people very friendly.

After you settle down, here are a couples of places you might want to go to during your week here. There are the beaches in the north of the country. Lots of people go there in summer to get away from the city. Secondly, there are a lot of beautiful old buildings and museums, I will recommend you visit The Houses of Parliament, President Palace, The Cathedral, and the Museum of Art.

I hope that's useful. Good luck and let me know when you are coming.
See you soon.

Home / Letters / I wrote this email, but I would like to know if it is good