Home / Poetry   % width Posts: 4

How to write an analysis of the poem?

BrightColii 1 / -  
Hello, im seeking help with my essay writing and analysis of the poem orchids by Hazel Simmons-Mconald. Please help!!
Well, you must first develop a strategy and a layout. I would, (forgive me for stating the obvious) read the poem to the point of memorization that you are able truly immerse yourself in it's meaning and where the write was coming from. Of course, for a good essay, you will need a nice opening statement : "The poem Orchid by Hazel Simmons-Mcdonald is a rich and moving work of art" for example I would take it apart and cover, piece by interesting piece, what certain words/phrases mean to you, as well as how the writer may have intended them to be perceived.

You may conclude with an overall summary if it's general message/feeling/tone and a strong closing statement.
Good luck:)
ziraaa - / 1  
Merged:

Literature- How to write a title for my poem analysis

How can i write a creative title for my poem analysis? It includes the rhyme, figure of speech and other poetic devices.
First, you will need to list the possible themes each covered in the poem.once you have thatist, yiu can decide on which of those you will base your analysis on. Tey to find a commonality in your analysis of the content that will relate to a character or theme. Then develop your title based on those elements.

Writing a poem analysis requires some deep thinking in your part. I have always told my students not to focus on the title of thwir analysis. Focus on the analysis first, the title will automatically come to you.

The writing devices can only help you find the theme or characterization of the written presentation. It will not help yoi develop a creative title. That will all depend upon how inspired you will be by the analysis that you have created for the poem.

Home / Poetry / How to write an analysis of the poem?