Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

American Goverment/ Poltical Important Essay Question

MoeMoe1 13 / 75  
I need a approach for my essay, a very important one I need a good structure on what to say and how to say it.

1) How could Al-Gore possibly win the popular vote but loose the presidency?
2) Why did the framers scrape the Articles of Confederation? And 3 Conflicts at the constitutional convention?

Also scares the crap out of me, is that is my professor gave us a wrong question? Or this is a self contradicting question(the first one). And I can't seem to answer it, I need a glimpse a good idea so I can develop my own essay and manifest the text! Due by Monday! so if someone can help me! please!!!
calebgodsey 4 / 10  

This is all about the ellectorial college. The entire purpose of the ellectorial college was to prevent the masses (which at the time of its conception, were highly uneducated) from 'mob rule' or e.g Popular vote.

B/c it was a weak form of government. It did not allow for the central government to levy taxes, raise an army, or set a singular currency. It also required complete argeement on of all states in order to pass a bill. Therefore, highly ineffective. All I can remember in terms of conflicts, was the fact that at the convention the framers basically rewrote the entire structure of our country without the consent of the people--they had no idea what was going on during the convention.

hope this helps man
Great job Caleb. That should get Moe started. Moe, did you get any readings assigned, or are you expected to use Internet research?

Just google the question. Did you know you can google questions like this and usually find the answers?

If you google around to find out all about the presidential election of the year 2000, you'll find lots of info. Write one paragraph about what you discover. You'll suddenly be half way through the process of completing your assignment.

Home / Research Papers / American Goverment/ Poltical Important Essay Question