Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

70 American scientists who won the Nobel Prize wrote an open letter backing Hillary

ledat1985 1 / -  
On October 18th, the US media published a letter of 70 US scientists who won the Nobel Prize from various fields of Nobel award, which expressed their support for the candidate of the Democrat Hillary Clinton to become the U.S. president.

According to the authors, the head of State must be a person who "supports strongly the scientific development objectives, development of technology, as well as willing to reform in the areas of immigration and education, in order to consolidate and develop the American scientific team"

Of the 70 people signing in this letter, there are 2 American scientists who have just won the Economics and Chemistry Nobel this year, they are economist Oliver Hart and the chemical expert Fraser Stoddart.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Ledat, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me,

a letter of 70 US scientists -->
a letter by 70 ...

the Nobel Prize from various fields of Nobel award... -->
the Nobel Prize which expressed their support for the candidate of the Democrat Hillary Clinton to become the U.S. president from various fields of Nobel award.

Hope it helps you to improve your writing,

Regards

Home / Research Papers / 70 American scientists who won the Nobel Prize wrote an open letter backing Hillary