Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

ANTI-SEMITISM & CHRISTIANITY PAPER- what to focus on?

paperhound91 1 / -  
So i have a 10-12pg research paper
CLASS = "christian and jewish responses to the holocaust"
TOPIC = antisemitism and Christianity
instructions = no limitation as to where i can take it

I am a very good writer and know a decent amount about theology, however i have no idea how to tackle this topic. I am allowed to focus on a particular theme within the topic but i dont know what would be best to hone in on as it spans for 2000years.

possibly: early Christianity's role in antisemitism or the influence of Christian philosophy in antisemitism

PLEASE HELP!

I need to narrow down this broaden topic to a specific theme!!

thanks !!!
Moredred 2 / 1  
If I were you, I would take this paper in the direction of morality. Discuss how the nazi's felt about the Jewish people. They thought they were eradicating an inferior race, while the Jews and Christians(and almost all of world), felt that it was an immoral mass genocide. Discuss the objectivity and subjectivity of morals. Hitler was an atheist, so nothing, from his point of view was right or wrong, his followers may not have followed these exact ideals, but they definitely through away theyre morals to do this. While christians and Jews believe it was wrong because God said so. God acts as a universal judge, so objective morals exist for Jews and Christians.

Home / Research Papers / ANTI-SEMITISM & CHRISTIANITY PAPER- what to focus on?