Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

association between paternal age at birth...

rivoltaleandro 4 / 2  
... time and the risk of offspring developing schzophrenia.

This article discusses the relationship of paternal age of schizophrenia, which is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder.
A cross-sectional study was done on patients of schizophrenia and on people without any psychiatric disorder. The results of this study showed that the average of paternal age birth in schizophrenic patients was significantly higher than age of control group. The results also showed that fathers age no loss than mother's contributes variably to the risk of a less favorable reproductive outcome.

does it make sense??
thanks in advance...
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

This is a great piece; very strong and informative. I do have a few suggestions for it though:

"This article discusses the relationship of paternal age of schizophreniaYou mean the age of the father at the time his son/daughter is born, correct? , paternal age at the time of birth and the chance of his offspring developing schizophrenia,This is a very complicated subject, so as many specifics as possible should be included. which is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder.

A cross-sectional study was done on patients of schizophrenia and on people without any psychiatric disorder. The results of this study showed that the average of paternal age birthBe more specific. in schizophrenic patients was significantly higher than the ages in the control group. The results also showed that fathers age no loss than mother'sDo you mean that when the father is younger than the mother or older this increase is present?contributes variably to the risk of a less favorable reproductive outcome. Such as? Be specific here. "

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP rivoltaleandro 4 / 2  
Hi Ms. Gloria. I've made some alterations on my paper. Is it better now?

This article discusses the relationship of paternal age at the time of birth and the chance of his offspring developing schizophrenia, which is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder.

A cross-sectional study was done on patients of schizophrenia and on people without any psychiatric disorder. The results of this study showed that the average of paternal age birth in schizophrenic patients was significantly higher than the ages in the control group. The results also showed that old fathers have an increased risk for maternal disorders related to DNA junctions during spermatogenesis.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Excellent! Much nicer! Very concise!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / association between paternal age at birth...