Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

research on attending church services for christmas

sachinrampersad 1 / 1  
HI again lol.i was given a research on "attending church services for christmas". i never been to church b4 so was wondaring if u could help me out on some details on what they do in church at that time.i am going to ask my friends too but i said to myself to post this up to see what else i could get from u guys.this is due in 3days.please reply as soon as possible :)
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

How about doing some research on your own and going to some church services instead of just asking others? Not only does it defeat part of the purpose of the paper (you doing the research) it could also potentially offend others.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP sachinrampersad 1 / 1  
well i dont go to church b/c i cant and how will that offend others ><
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening.

Because you are assuming (as you did here) that everyone attends "church" and that may not be the case. Religion is a very sensitive topic, and a very wide one at that, so you do have to be careful of others' ideologies.

If you wish others to post their experiences, perhaps you could be more specific as to who "they" are. There are many different types of religious services, so you should be more specific.

Also, you need to discuss the fact that your research is not first hand, as you cannot go to church for whatever reason with your instructor so that he/she is informed as to how you are obtaining your research material.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / research on attending church services for christmas