Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

(HR Auditing / Management Policies) advice on my HRM Research Paper topic

gongjux82 1 / 5  
Hello all,

I have to have a research topic, and I narrowed it down to HR Auditing. I did some reading, and obviously it seems like there is a lot of material on the positive side of HR Auditing, but I couldn't find a book or article that was about the negative impact of HR Auditing. Is there anyone who can recommend a book, or is this topic just not worth it in your opinion? My other topic was perhaps on the workplace improvements after an organizational change.... but that seemed way too broad- and a bit boring... I really wanted focus on HR Auditing. Perhaps if none can be answered, maybe a new direction I should head on with HR Auditing?
AbbieDietz 2 / 4  
I would recommend workplace improvements after an orgnaizational change. This is a much broader subject that will offer not only more sourcing options, but a broader application for readers to identify with.

Good Luck!
Abbie
OP gongjux82 1 / 5  
Thank you Abbie! I was thinking the same...after doing more reading on HR Audit. It seems like information is too limited on that subject.
mashooque ali - / 2  
'Management policies' HRM / Auditing in any specific topics which is preferable for me

hi here mashooque ali mahar please give me idea about my research work in hrm which topic should be for me as importance in social and ethical behaviour in an organisation in management polices will be well ?/?/??\

]

here i choosing these topics i can understand that may be good for me and i will possible to collect and research data ? from organisations ??

Use of Intelligence Tests in the Hiring Process" or "Gender Bias in HManageuman Resources
pgaur 3 / 4  
I would prefer go for : Use of Intelligence Tests in the Hiring Proces
mashooque ali - / 2  
ok but how it can be make a good summary about it i have not idea about its objectives ,statement problem limitation. and which methods will apply to going research and what should be study in spacific subjects

and if am going reaearch work on "labour and employment law" how its be and i am confused how can i create summary about it please help how can i write statement of problem objectives and limitation and methods apply and how can be topic statement please help in writing ??? and thanks regard mashooque ali mahar from pakistan , sindh , study in unversity if sindh jamshoro ?

Home / Research Papers / (HR Auditing / Management Policies) advice on my HRM Research Paper topic