Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Cashew apple juice concentrate quality. OUTLINE OF PROPOSED RESEARCH TOPIC AND OBJECTIVES

Uromi 4 / 10 1  

OUTLINE OF PROPOSED RESEARCH TOPIC AND OBJECTIVES

(MAX 250 WORDS)
Hi, please I want a review on my research topic outline.
My research topic: Evaluation of novel drying processes for the production, quality and Shelf-life of cashew apple juice concentrate.

Outline of proposed research topic:
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
Background of proposed research
Statement of Problem
Significance of Research study/Rationale
Objectives of proposed research
LITERATURE REVIEW OF RESEARCH TOPIC
Gap in Existing Research
MATERIALS AND METHODS
RESEARCH PLAN/TIME FRAME
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

Outline of research objectives:
1) To produce cashew apple juice concentrate using different novel drying processes in an attempt to solve short-shelf life and post-harvest losses during transportation and storage of cashew apple fruits.

2) To determine the effect of these drying methods on the quality parameters of cashew apple juice concentrate so as to establish the best drying method that maintains the integrity of the components.

3)To determine the acceptability of cashew apple juice concentrate by sensory evaluation so as to measure consumer's perception on the product.
4)To evaluate the shelf-life stability of the cashew apple juice concentrates in order to know how long the product can be stored before spoilage.
I believe that you should also indicate that you will be doing several drying process comparison tests to help determine if one process is truly better than the other. Or, if a combination of several production procedures will deliver the best outcome for the prolonged shelf - life test for the cashew apple. You mentioned something about transportation and storage of the item, but in the objectives, you did not include any reference to those. You should investigate those procedures as well because the shelf-life can also be affected by improper storage, handling, and delivery systems. However, I think that the inclusion of those topics could make your research more difficult. Perhaps it would be better to reword that part of the proposal by simply removing the reference so as to focus solely on the production aspect of the fruit juice.
OP Uromi 4 / 10 1  
Thank you Holt. I appreciate

Home / Research Papers / Cashew apple juice concentrate quality. OUTLINE OF PROPOSED RESEARCH TOPIC AND OBJECTIVES