Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Changes to society within New Zealand involved with diversity of families;

heena 1 / 1  
I didnt finish. but could you please revision,~~~~

Changes to society within New Zealand involved with diversity of families; Ethnic, Cultural, Political, Economic

According to 2006 census results, Aotearoa 's ethnic make-up has continued to change. The largest of the major ethnic groups is European remained, with 67.6 percent of the population in 2006, but it has decreased. Otherwise throughout Aotearoa , 14. 6 pecent of people belong to the Maori ethnic group increased by 7.4 percent between 2001 and 2006. Also Pacific peoples ethnic group had increase from the 2001 census, up 14.7 percent to total. Especially the Asia ethnic group grew the fastest between 2001 and 2006 which has increased of almost 50 percent. In addition, the number and proportion of people who were born overseas and are now living in New Zealand has continued to increase. In 2006, 22.9 percent of people usually living in New Zealand were born overseas, compared with 19.5 percent in 2001 and 17.5 percent in 1996. In especially the proportion of overseas-born people who were born in Asia increased from 23.7 percent in 2001 to reach 28.6 percent in 2006.

During these years, the ethnic group change and mixture of Aotearoa, which carries diversity to make enriches society cultural. If you are Maori, you absolutely able to marriage who from Korean. If you did, then, a family consist of different two ethnic with Maori and Korean. As many people know, language consists of many other languages in Aotearo; English, Te reo Maori, NZSL, Korea, Chinese, Japan, Spanish, etc. Within context, different languages can be used in a family.

Also, Diversity and mixture of ethnic group can make variety identify depending on generation. These days, different identify person can consist a family in Aotearo. We can remember just before example, if you are Maori with marriage Korean, (or Chinese with marriage Indian) your descendant's identify different with you and your partner. That means one of the aspects of change society with diversity of family, namely, now we are staying in Multicultural era.

In the graph,(statistics,2006 census) people aged 0 to 14 years were more likely than people aged 15 years and over to belong to belong to more than one ethnic group. The distinctions between the youngest and oldest age groups are the most pronounced. In 2006, 19.7 percent of children were reported as belonging to two or more ethnic groups, compared with 3.5 percent of people 65 years of age and over. A trend that continues today with changes to society about ethnic with identify. These special factors connected diversity of family's political and cultural.

The largest of the major ethnic groups is European, remained , with 67.6 percent of the population in 2006, but it has decreased since 2001.

Also Pacific peoples ethnic group has increased since the 2001 census, up 14.7 percent to total. Especially The Asian ethnic group grew the fastest between 2001 and 2006 and has increased of by almost 50 percent.

Do not capitalize diversity:
Also, diversity and a mixture of ethnic groups can make a variety identify depending on generation ???? I don't know what you are saying here.

These days, different identify person can consis a family in Aotearo can indlude people of different cultural identities.

This A trend that continues today with changes ...

I hope these changes help you! Please practice typing the sentences with the correct grammar, like I showed you. Also, try other kinds of writing tasks. Describing a chart or graph is the HARDEST kind of writing task, so do not be discouraged by this one. Try different tasks, and keep practicing with us at EssayForum! :-)
OP heena 1 / 1  
KELVIN, thank you so much :)
I'll :D

Home / Research Papers / Changes to society within New Zealand involved with diversity of families;