Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 11

choosing a topic for research in software engineering....

puneet 1 / -  
hi..
i have chooses these topics for my research program....
> COMPONENT BASED SOFTWARE ENGINEEING.
>OOP
>PROGRAMING LANGUAGES
plz tell me which topic is more practical according to market needs....

thankyou...
sandeepkale 3 / 4  
If you are quick in logic then you must choose Programming languages, because it is easy to discribe with examples and illustrations.
You want to know which is in more demand? I guess I am not qualified to tell you. However, part of your preparation is supposed to involved reading pertinent research studies, so you probably will be able to find out.

Your topics are very broad, and your question about which is in more demand is very broad. I think you should read some articles about each, and just really enjoy them. Take your time, go slowly, and wait for your research idea to take form.
idreesbuzdar - / 2  
[Moved from]: Research topic in software engineering - I need complete my thesis

Hi members i am searching a topic of software engineering for my M.Phil thesis.please suggest me some good topic of software engineering that i can work on and could complete my thesis.thanks.
hadi1981 25 / 44  
Hi muhammad,

would you specify what type of softwares you want to write in.
land1111 5 / 12  
search IBM engineer forum. there are plenty of new ideas
you can also Google for "research topics in software engineering" :)
waqas08 - / 1  
Research topic in Software Engineering for M Phil thesis

Hi,
I am a student of M.Phil computer Science . i am searching a topic of software engineering for my M.Phil thesis.please suggest me some good topic of software engineering that i can work on and could complete my thesis.thanks.
Muhammad Fahad - / 1  
I am very interested in doing research in software engineering.

i am very interest to do research in software engineering. please, give an idea and list the research topic in software engineering.
ganggang 5 / 9 2  
Hi my brother i am an graduate from software engineering.

I think interactive design is very good topic for you. Like user-center design, how can we design a software for blind people

Home / Research Papers / choosing a topic for research in software engineering....