Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Our city has abundance things to entertain - A new beginning

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What
do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your
town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your
essay.

Our city has abundance things to entertain. However, there are some drawback in our city as well. Therefore, this essay will explore both advantages and disadvantages about my current city.

People here are really kind and helpful. If you got lost then the first person that you encounter would most likely glad to help you. Also, there are not many people who live here. Hence, you will not have to worry about congestion or heavy traffic. Moreover, there are always plenty of space in the bus or in any public transportation such as tram, trolley. It is rare here hearing some noises since not many people reside in this city. What more importantly, there are no pollutions. Thus, you can stay healthy and experience the real nature of the world. It is a quite safe city as well. You can freely walk and wander at night without worrying of getting robbed. There is a beach, which has blue water and a huge number of palm trees. The weather is perfect for people who love swimming or scuba diving or other water activities.

Tragically, there are a few of shortcomings such as schools or universities. In terms of schools or universities. There are not many of them here. For the reason that, not many people live here. Consequently, you will not have a variety type of schools to select. As a result, numerous people tend to move to other cities due to that reason. When it comes to social skills, you can hardly improve it here because you will meet the same people over and over again. Since, it is an isolated city. Imagine if you will stay in my city. I can certainly assert that once you stepped out of your home. Then, you will be meeting only a few people during your entire day.

Aforementioned evidence examines that there are quite a number of things which can be liked by the person like public transportation, sport activities, peaceful and uncontaminated environment, safety . Despite this possibility, it has some cons such as communication and educational places.
Vns, let me show you a better structure for each paragraph that you wrote. You really need to familiarize yourself with the English language because you have a tendency to use certain words, such as tragically, in the wrong context. I will show you how to correct that as well :-)

- When my friend told me that he was planning to move to my city, I was ecstatic over the knowledge that i would have another friend closer to home than before. I knew that he would be very happy with this new beginning in his life and I wanted to make sure that he would greatly benefit from my experience of having lived in the town for quite some time already.I started by telling him all about the best qualities of what would soon be our city. I told him that public transportation was not a problem there, the residents are quiet people and it is not over crowded because not everyone who works in the city lives there. The place is quite safe and free from crime, and most importantly, the weather is perfect for enjoying the nearby beach and its amenities.

- As perfect as our city sounds, I made sure that he would know the drawbacks of living there as well in case he was planning on starting his family there. I mentioned the lack of schools and universities in close proximity to the city, which is why not many people live in our particular city. There is also a very small social circle of people living there so we tend to mingle amongst one another throughout our daily lives. Those however, are minor drawbacks when one considers the benefits of living there as the priority for making the decision to move to the city.

Do not use the word tragically in a sentence unless you are referring to a very sad life ending or altering event. The drawbacks of city living in this case is not dreadful, calamitous, or fatal and therefore cannot be considered a tragedy nor be referred to as tragic.

Home / Research Papers / Our city has abundance things to entertain - A new beginning