Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Comparing Foreign Ownership, Return Volatility, Volume, and Risk Among ASEAN Countries

Abstract

The finance research regarding the stock is interesting to explore, especially in the stock. The issue of this research is foreign ownership, the differences among researcher findings upon the influence of foreign ownership effect on return volatility are still found. On the one side, foreign ownership increases return volatility while on the other side it might decrease, but there are also some who find that it does not affect anything. The same thing happens with volume and fundamental risk. The aims of this research are to test the effect of foreign ownership on return volatility, volume and risk of stock in ASEAN countries.

The significance of this topic is important to test, whether the foreign ownership gives the benefits or losses in ASEAN countries Stocks. The research outcomes are expected to gain empirical evidence about foreign ownership effect, could be used to understand the developing research in the same field, and become the one of consideration source in capital market policy making.

Keyword: foreign ownership, return volatility, volume, risk.
Ahmad, your abstract should include a reference to the model of testing that you will be using in order to produce experimental results for your various foreign ownership hypothesis. Each theory will be tested in a specific manner. Therefore, your summary will not be complete if you do not mention how the research will be conducted and what the expected results are to be. Keep in mind that an abstract is a summarized version of your research paper so it needs to accurately present the thesis, the testing method, and the results in an accurate manner.

You have a pretty good abstract here. Just make sure to add the missing information in order to create a stronger and more informative abstract for your paper. It is not possible for you to speak of research outcomes in the summary if you do not make a reference as to how these outcomes were arrived at. So you need to present the short form of the test or research conducted, with a reference to a more complete presentation within the actual research paper body.
OP ahmadmaulinnaufa 4 / 7  
How about this miss,

Revision #1

The finance research regarding the stock is interesting to explore, especially in the ownership of stock. The issue of this research is foreign ownership, the differences among researcher findings upon the influence of foreign ownership effect on return volatility are still found. On the one side, foreign ownership increases return volatility while on the other side it might decrease, but there are also some who find that it does not affect anything. The same thing happens with volume and fundamental risk.

The aims of this research are to test the effect of foreign ownership on return volatility, volume and risk of stock in ASEAN countries. Using regression analysis according to Vo (2015) particularly generalized least square would be conducted to test the relationship among variables, therefore it will would be examined secondary data from 900 stocks of nine countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippine, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, and Cambodia.

The significance of this topic is important to test, whether the foreign ...

Please a new thread in a new topic!

Home / Research Papers / Comparing Foreign Ownership, Return Volatility, Volume, and Risk Among ASEAN Countries