Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Comparison essay between android and apple

bonquisha 1 / -  
Its christmas break and I'm sitting at home trying to write a comparison essay between android and apple. I left my sheet at school so I don't know how to write one. Could anyone help me on how to start off and end the essay?
moon05 13 / 133 20  
You can start giving a description going between Android and Apple. Then go on with the benefits we have with android or in other way the things that can be easily done with android. Then do the same with Apple. After that for both go on with the things/effects theyl ack, the problems one has to face using these... How one has one feature and the other doesn't have it..

and then close it with a good conclusion...
I guess that's all!
jasmine4ever 5 / 13 1  
Maybe you can explain about each one of them and then explain disadvantages and advantages about them. You could also write the benefits that one has over the other. And have a good conclusion to sum it up. And also state your point in the thesis and make it clear so that the readers know what you are trying to say in the body paragraphs.
manjot 2 / 30  
You can start with their nature , Android is open while OS X is closed. You can discuss advantages as well as disadvantages of both structures. You can also write about their history or OS X has a lot of applications which are controlled while Andriod is just a crazy market.

Home / Research Papers / Comparison essay between android and apple