Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Corporations. Good or bad? Need pro and con points.

iifarrell 1 / -  
I have a few main points that i am thinking about discussing about Corporations. We talked watched a documentary called "the corporation" and i found some interesting pieces to write about. Owning life is the topic i talked about. I need pro and con points to this and i am having trouble explaining the good parts.
Rosalin Becky 2 / 5  
Just take it easy! Think about it one by one... Dont try to find those things out at the same time... It is impossible to do that. I think u can surf the internet so as to get more ideas about this topic... At least , make sure that u have read some acticles or books related to this topic... :-) Good luck.
Owning life

Hmmm... I'm not sure what this concept means. Can you explain it to me?

Corporations certainly do have both good and bad points. You'll find great info if you google this: pros and cons of large corporations

It's all about efficiency. A corporation achieves much, and it may do so in socially/environmentally responsible ways -- or it may not!

This is a large subject.
Try this... google: top 10 largest corporations

Research some of the biggest corporations, and you'll see MANY examples of good and bad that come from them. You can even search an article database for professional journal articles about these corporations.

Home / Research Papers / Corporations. Good or bad? Need pro and con points.