Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Cracks description. Fracture surface and stereoscope image.

Ashkan1363 1 / 6  
Hi would you correct my paragraph .I appreciate your help

As received condition of part is shown in Figure 1. The section was torch cut from side wall of truck body of 793F. The part is marked with "MUESTRA Para analisis" on the surface. Figure XXXX to XXX show fracture surface of each crack at high magnification. Each crack arbitrarily labelled by numbers. Figure XXXX and XXXX shows stereoscope image of crack number 3 and 2. For crack number 3, crack initiated at center of picture and propagated toward upper right side of picture. For crack number 2, it is initiated at right side of picture and propagated toward left side of image. For crack number 1, the propagation direction is present but crack initiation is absent.
SlimeTim 1 / 2 2  
Hi Ashkan1363, here is some mistakes I think you have made

Of part: of the/a part
From side wall of truck body: From the/a side wall of the/a truck body
"MUESTRA Para analisis ": Analysis
Figure XXXX to XXX show : shows
Each crack arbitrarily labelled :labeled
For crack number 3, crack initiated at the/a centerof the picture and propagated toward the/an upper right side of the/a picture
... right side of picture and propagated towardthe left side of image: For crack number 2, it is initiated at the/a right side of the/a picture and propagated toward the left side of the image.

You paragraph miss a lot of articles, about grammars you don't make lot of mistake in that but try to remember to write the articles. Anyways these are my ideas about your mistakes.
Hi Ashkan, before I impart my views on your essay, I would like to WELCOME you to the Essay Forum Family, I hope that this is just a start of our partnership, rest assured that we are here to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive criticism for you to create an even stronger essay.

Having said that, I would like to start my corrections with how you asked for help in your essay;

- Hi, ( don't forget your punctuation marks ) would you please correct my paragraph.
- I appreciate your help.

- As its received condition,
- ofa part is shown in Figure 1.
- The section was torched and cut
- from side wall of the truck body
- show a fracture surface
-the crack initiated
- at the center of the picture
- and propagated towards the upper
- right side of the picture.
- For crack number 2, it is initiated at the right
- side of the picture
- and propagated towards the left side of the image.
-buthowever, the crack initiation is absent.

There you have it Ashkan, the main correction on your essay was on the part of your linking verbs, the sentences are not complete without this details, so you have to be mindful, one practice that you can do is to read your sentences out loud, when a part of it sounds off, then that particular part needs enhancement.
OP Ashkan1363 1 / 6  
Thank you,I appreciate your help

Home / Research Papers / Cracks description. Fracture surface and stereoscope image.