Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

Death Penalty - quotes or cited information research?

lemon ice tea 1 / 2  
Well i have to write a research paper and it has to be 6- 10 pages. It also need to have 6-15 work cities sources and they need to be 3 different things and i need 2 book and 2 encyclopedia but i dont have time. Can anyone help me find some quotes from book and put the work cited information up for it tooo?
yoyolo 5 / 13  
I think the most useful resource for you is e-journal from the online lib and sometimes it is more updated and as good as books.

Have a look for you, and I found the journal of 'The Death Penalty In America: Current Controversies - Research and...' sounds very interesting. I think what you need to look at first is about 'current Controversies' rather than 'legal rights'.
OP lemon ice tea 1 / 2  
Thanks! i will look into that does anyone have some quotes though? and i am for death penalty!!1 i need some work ciited information please and articles!!
I'm so thirsty, and your username made me thirstier!I am going to get some lemon iced tea right now!

I always recommend the great discourse that can be found in an article you'll see if you google these words: Sunstein, Vermeule, Morally required,

AND then read the response article by Steiker. Search google for: Steiker, morally required

You'll find these 2 great articles... Steiker's article is a response to the article by Sunstein and Vermeule.

If you spend a few hours writing about the points made in each of those articles, you will be half way finished.

:-)

Oh, I see that you need to use an encyclopedia and a book.. that is a little different. Well, no I am not going to find the quotes for you, but I'll recommend a book: amazon.com/Death-Penalty-America-Controversies-Paperbacks/d p/0195122860
OP lemon ice tea 1 / 2  
i can't get the book in time D:
EssayForum is not a site where you can get people to do the work for you. Even if you ran out of time, you have to just do your best, and if you fail you'll have to try again next semester.

But if you have not run out of time yet, I'll mention this... You can read almost an entire book by going to "google books." You can read most of a book or all of a book online. Maybe you'll find one that works for this project.

Also, do not be frustrated by the idea of getting through a whole book. Just skim to get the author's main ideas, and write a paragraph about them. Soon, you will see that the paper is almost finished, and you will not have even read the whole book. This is easier than you think it is! :-) Good luck.

Home / Research Papers / Death Penalty - quotes or cited information research?