Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 8

Environmental issue research: my ideas about Global Warming?

abcman 1 / 3  
I just do my exam today, and the theme is Environmental issue. So I decide to write an essay about global warming. Last year, i did one essay about it, my teacher gave me 0 because she said i used other's ideas. So my ideas are:

I want my thesis is about Who is going to blame for global warming? It's humans. Global warming is a big issue that happen for centuries, but people don't care about it, they treat it like nothing...

I want my body(3 paragraphs) to talk about the effect of global warming, and is is ok if for each of the paragraph, i put some sentence about how we can reduce that issue.

For example, first paragraph I'll talk about transportation, and after talking about the effect of it, i give people some advices to reduce that problem.

Is it ok if i do that?
smallick13 - / 26  
pick something no one else is going to pick. go specific, specialize on an idea, its easy to blame all and its boring to read.
zowzow 10 / 175  
Yeah there is a lot on the global warming online you can look up information about

and yeah the three paragraphs structure appears to be a solid choice.

First paragraph talk about what you think are the cause of global warming (too much factory, agricultural activities etc)

the current/future effects of the problem (ice melting, unusual climatic changes)

and the changes that needs to be made to solve this problem (public transport etc)

post your draft and we'll be sure to look at it for you

good luck
OP abcman 1 / 3  
@smallick: can you give me an example...yea..i know my essay would be boring...I just hope it can get a 3 out of 5 is good enough...I'm an EAL student...

@zowzow: so you mean i can put an advice to stop global warming for each of the paragraph...after talking about the effect. And you said "first paragraph"; is it the body? Thanks a lots u guys..I'm getting better. I think I post my draft tomorrow. I have to review for my math test today. Only 2 days left for the essay. Feel so bad. Btw, It's great if you can leave your email, so we can talk more if you're not here.
psitutor - / 16  
I hope your exam went well. I liked your topic choice and the structure of your paragraphs: description of issue followed by a solution.
OP abcman 1 / 3  
Thanks psitutor. Now I have more confidence about writing in this way.

This morning, I just read some quotations by Alison Tyler, It was really good. But now I can't find it on google. I want to use quotations as my evidence.I'm going to write the draft to post here now.^^
OP abcman 1 / 3  
Aw! I just finish my introduction. I think i need some help to fix it. Here's is it:

Global warming! What is "global warming"? That's the question most people might ask in recent years. Of course there would be an answer for it. It is ...(I don't know how to use the word)that caused by humans. People might be surprise because they have a passion for working and improve about the economy that people totally forgot about the effect about it to the Earth.( I think this need to be fix too) Additionally, people don't care about the changes, the damage they have caused towards the environment by destroying trees, ruining surface which used to be a really beautiful view. It's not a joke anymore; global warming is now an extremely major environmental issue that humans need to response to it; because humans are to be blamed about the global warming.

I want my 3 paragraphs (body) to talk about the cause made by humans. And give a solution for each cause. And I want to put this sentence in my introduction: it is NOT POSSIBLE to stop it, like it is not possible to stop wind from blowing.

Also, do you think it is plagiarism.
Also, do you think it is plagiarism.

Why do you think it might be plagiarism? Did you copy from a website?

I'll help if I can:
It is ...(I don't know how to use the word) a process of increasing global temperature that is caused by humans. People might be surprised because they have a passion for working and improving about the economy, but that people totally forgot about the effect about it to harmful emission s the Earth.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / Environmental issue research: my ideas about Global Warming?