Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

"food safety in the commercial food industry". help with thesis statement

melsha 1 / -  
"food safety in the commercial food industry".

could someone please help me formulate a thesis statement on this topic.
redtoenails 1 / 1  
A thesis statement is point of view in one sentence. For instance, you could say either:

A) The lack of food safety in the commericial food industry causes a great concern for those who purchase their foods from grocery stores or choose to eat in restaurants.

B) Food safety in the commerical food industry allows us humans for feel comfortable shopping for groceries or eating in our favorite restaurants.
imshtark 1 / 9  
The thesis recommendations of REDTOENAILS are great, except for a typo in the second one.
It should read "to feel comfortable" instead of for feel comfortable.

It depends on what you want to say. I believe you should start by writing a sentence about something you read in an article about food safety. Make that sentence the topic sentence for a body paragraph, and build a paragraph after it.

Repeat that process until you have a few paragraphs, and then reread it. Ask yourself, what is my main idea? Put that idea in a sentence and make it the thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph.

If you try to choose a thesis statement BEFORE you read some articles, you will have to SEARCH for articles to support your thesis. Make a thesis based on the articles you want to read... after you read them.

Home / Research Papers / "food safety in the commercial food industry". help with thesis statement