Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Forensic Antropolgy Essay - how to research this topic?

JuliaGray 1 / 2  
Hey im having trouble with finding research for forensics!! can someone please help me!!
amitt - / 80  
Please, check this link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology if you are beginner like me. Are you into this profession or just it is part of prof/teacher's exercise? There are lot of content just search in google.
OP JuliaGray 1 / 2  
im into the profession part amitt!! but thanks this is alot of help!! keep in touch!
amitt - / 80  
Hi Julia,
Hope that link has really helped you in a big way, actually I am preparing for IELTS exams which is due on 13-Oct-12. Though I tried before but unfortunately I got 6.5 out of 9 band which is 1 point less than my requirments. You know for that reason only may I know are you aware of any online E-book, links which can be beneficial to me? I think you are quite aware of IELTS exams, please ask few of your friends/ collegues/ companions or BF/husband who can help me out.

You know when we work it is quite difficult to devote that much time, I think you can understand my situations. Some times competion is quite tough when last time I was in exam hall, I sat with 400 candidates, so you can imagine to which extent people are crazy to make their career. I think they all are desperate like me thus, I humbly request you again if you want to help me then send me on my email any link/ebook/website/ suggestion for giving interview/reading skills/writing skills/listening skills/spaking skills. yahoo.co.in is my email.

Best regards,
Amit

Home / Research Papers / Forensic Antropolgy Essay - how to research this topic?