Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 12

Global Warming - need to come up with a question for my research paper

UrStar4u 1 / -  
Hello... My professor told me that I should come up with a question that deals with Global Warming for my argumentive research paper...She told me to ask a question like: Who is responsible for global warming? I just wanted to know is that question alright. I am also willing to except any other questions
dejavu 4 / 7  
Should we consider keeping the earth clean as some one else's duty?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I think dejavu has suggested a very good topic, and there are others that are similar that might also work well. Basically, you need to ask yourself if you have a strong opinion and enough good arguments to support your topic. That's your starting point for an argumentative essay, as I'm sure your professor has told you. If you can come up with the same type of question that your professor gave as an example (or even use her example as your topic), you should be fine. If you want more confirmation, you can run your choice by her.

Enjoy writing your essay--arguing can be lots of fun!

Sarah
EssayForum.com
volcanic9340 - / 1  
Question about how to write a research paper for global warming

Hi there
This is my first time to write a 11pages research paper. Since I am interested in Geography I've decided to write a research paper about how global warming effects Seattle's life.

I've done some research through the internet and books but I dont know how to start the paper correctly and how to organize it. Could anyone tell me how to make an outline about that? Actually I've written 3pages but it seems not organized so I want to rewrite it.

I have to do 4 pages more by next Monday and I really need help!
how global warming affects Seattle's...

("Effect" is a noun, and "affect" is a verb.)

Well... it is difficult to say how global warming affects Seattle, specifically. Some people do not even think Global warming is real. Others do not think humans are causing it. Still other people point out that a warming of the globe is not going to have negative effects in all places.

If you want to write about Seattle, I think you might want to consider making the paper about the CAUSES of harmful emissions that lead to global warming. Can you write about causes of emissions in Seattle rather than the way Seattle is affected?

If you can, it would be good to organize the paper around the causes of emissions: cars, aircraft, industrial pollution... you can have a section for each. Does that help?
This could be an interesting topic, actually. Global warming is written about far too much, but this at least looks at a very specific locale. I don't know if you could find enough information for an 11 page paper, though . . . Why don't you post what you have, and maybe we can offer more specific feedback.
angelau89 - / 2  
Ideas to write a research proposal about global warming.

I found a great forum there that helping others to solve their confusion on research proposals or even thesis.

I decided to choose the topic about global warming as my thesis topic, i know this topic is too wide, but i don't know what direction i should choose to consider. I'm lost, can anyone help me?

hmmm... I want to search about the impacts of human activities towards global warming, something like that, is that ok? Please give me some advises or suggestions as I got some ideas on my topic.

I'm so confusing on what i should to do. Please help me, thanks a lot.
jajadiba 5 / 15  
there r many u can write bout global warming....maybe u can talk on what causes the global warming, eg: the over emission of gases, u can elaborate frm this points....lastly u can give the steps to be taken to curb global warming problems, eg: plant more trees, then elaborate the points....

actually my suggestions also can relate to human activities on global warming...if u hve a problem 2 write the essay, y dnt u search in the internet, u will receive a lot of information on global warming...
angelau89 - / 2  
i look forward for many this kinds of topics, but dont know which one want 2 do...

hmmm... actually i supposed write a proposal & dont know what research questions that can ask le... anymore suggestions?

btw, i need to focus the country, as i live at m'sia, so my proposal should consider in m'sia, then i can ask questionnaires easily.

but its few info in m'sia, how should i do?
pipi629 - / 2  
How to write a research paper about the global warming - outline help

Hi, I wanna write a major report essay. My major is statistics and I need to show some stat method in my essay. The topic is about the global warming. It need to be a 2 sides essay and give my conclusion in the end. I have 2 ideas to choose from:

1. Do human do the significant impact on global warming?
For this one, I found some online resources showed that human increase the CO2. But to see some research of correlation between CO2 and Temperature, some report said that there is not much correlation between. I don't know how to argue about whether or not human do the main impact.

2. Is the risk of global warming overstated?
For this idea, the online resources only tell many nature events happend in the past. I don't know which other parts I can write to argue for whether or not.

Can anyone give me some outline about one of above topics?
Thank you
uzakova 2 / 6  
Hi!
I just wanted to write my own opinion.
Maybe you will find it helpful.

The activities of human increase the rate of CO2!
Because in many parts of the world, deforestation is being observed. As we know,trees are the main resource of oxygen.
Soaring of CO2 brings much serious problem: depletion of ozone layer. Because of ozone layer, global warming is happening.

That's my opinion.
Good Luck!
Sincerely,
L... Uzakova

Home / Research Papers / Global Warming - need to come up with a question for my research paper