Global Warming research paper- what kind disasters do global warning cause?

XYANX 1 / 2  
i need help to make some research questions about global warming. (need make 10 questions)

my thesis question is "what kind disasters do global warning cause?"
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

In this kind of course specific issue, my free assistance is very limited, as your question refers to very specific source material that only you and other members of your class can access. The solution to this problem might be to seek paid professional writing support. Alternatively, you can contact your instructor, classmates, academic advisor, or media center specialist for assistance in locating materials and/or study groups on-campus that can help you complete this assignment. I also suggest you familiarize yourself with current publications out there on this topic in order to formulate your questions. You can enter your question, "What kinds of natural disasters do global warning cause?" into your internet search engine and see what it brings up.

Once you have the assignment completed, I can help you edit for grammar and mechanics.

I wish you luck.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
Basanta - / 1  
[Moved from]: would u mind providing essay of global warming

i need essay
nothing other else
would u mind providing essay of global warming
Shadow93 9 / 40  
This is NOT a place to come begging someone to write you an essay. This is a place to come looking for advice. Please actually WRITE something if you want to expect help :(

Global Warming is a HUGE topic. It is almost impossible to write an essay without something more specific. Try getting a good idea first!
broad 4 / 11  
I think you should use the Internet first or ues google to search for global warming ,it can help much
This is NOT a place to come begging someone to write you an essay.

Ha ha, well said! :-)

Basanta, if you want a model essay to use, google this:
global warming essays

You will find many to use for guidance.

When you write something IN YOUR own words, post it here and we will help you improve your writing.

:-)
madilla 2 / 12  
[Moved from]: Impact the natural disasters of 2010/11 have on the global economy? How to start?

What impact will the natural disasters of 2010/11 have on the global economy? How should these events affect future political, business and personal decisions?

I really don't know where to start. I was thinking of writing about the earthquake in haiti and how that has caused food prices, manufacturing and infra structure to decrease. I just don't know where to begin.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
scarlettrose 1 / 1  
i think it will be good to describe the atmosphere, then the architecture but it' s reli up to you.
If you don't know where to begin,it's not time to write yet. The natural way is like this: You get an insight that is so important you must share it, and then you decide you want to write.

So, how can you get a unique insight? You have to read a recent article. Look at all the great articles you find if you search google!

Search for: What impact will the natural disasters of have on the global economy

Do not think about how you will write your paper. Instead, just find an article that is interesting to you. This process might make you have an insight that determines the course of your life. : )

When you get one great insight, that is enough. One paper = One big idea.
nic2157602 - / 1  
Global Warming/Crisis or Conspiracy-Need help with Subject,Introduction & Transitions

please provide feedback on subject, introduction, and transitions
unigirl 3 / 11 2  
i would start the introduction with a quote on what global warming is from an expert, if you google global warming there should be loads that come up.

Then i would address it and give a brief statement on whether global warming is indeed a crisis or conspiracy. so for example, "over the last (so many years) global warming has became a worldwide issue but is this indeed a crisis that must be addressed or something to be added to the evergrowing list of conspiracies"

hope this helps :)

Home / Essays / Global Warming research paper- what kind disasters do global warning cause?