Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Greenhouse Effect Outline Help/Review (Senior Research Paper)

falcons 1 / 1  
We are doing our "Senior Research Paper" and the topic was up to us, so I chose Greenhouse Effect because I would like to learn more about the Greenhouse Effect, global warming, etc. The paper itself has to be 15 pages in length, but right now I'm just trying to work on an outline. All I have so far is:

The Greenhouse Effect
A. Greenhouse Gas Introduction
1. Earth's energy balance
2. Car Window Effect
3. Elements in the Greenhouse Gas
B. Increases in Greenhouse Gas
1. Industrial Revolution
2. Global Warming's Assistance.

Any Help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, falcons.
jen50192 4 / 37  
Good list.

Perhaps you can add a bit about the ozone layer and how it was disappearing but with the collaboration of world's leaders, it is now improving and growing back.

There is also:

-Effects on weather and climate
-Climate change and feedback loops
-El Nino (Maybe.)
-How politics ties in
- Liberal and conservative views
-Improvements that civilians can do to help prevent further accumulation of greenhouse gases

Good luck!
:)
I think you should not try to come up with an outline yet. You should just search a database for great articles, and start reading. As you read, you'll take notes, and the notes will become body paragraphs. When you have a good collection of paragraphs, write an outline based on them.

If the teacher requires an outline early, start reading and taking notes right away. The easy way to do this is to let the topics emerge from your reading. Just enjoy your reading and note taking.

:-)
OP falcons 1 / 1  
Thanks Kevin and Jen!

Home / Research Papers / Greenhouse Effect Outline Help/Review (Senior Research Paper)