Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Health promotion models in nursing - need an opening line

islandgurl 1 / 1  
Hi I need a opening line to my essay it is about
For me to choose 2 models of health promotion and discuss how nurses working in primary heatlh care services
use them to promote health. (I know what I want to discuss etc but I am finding it hard to write and introduction/opening for my essay.

Any help is appreciated

cheers
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) It sounds challenging to come up with the intro to your paper... I wonder-- you say that you know what you want to discuss, but it would be great if you could post your ideas so far. Without knowing your topic, i can generalize. For example if the health promotion is an anti-smoking campaign, you could start out with a statement like this:

Efforts to decrease smoking in America have shown to be effective in many ways. The anti-smoking campaign has been an ongoing system that aims to improve the health of individuals. Overall, the program has been successful in spreading awareness of the risks associated with smoking and second-hand smoke. In primary care, nurses encounter the unfortunate health problems that are linked to smoking. Nurses are a key part of the anti-smoking program, because they deal with people on an individual basis, and they can directly influence a person's health.

I hope this helps! If you have anything else, post it in a new thread because we are happy to help with your paper :) Good luck in school.
OP islandgurl 1 / 1  
Hi Jenny Thank you for your reply my assignment is as follow

choose two different models of health promotion and discuss how nurses working in primary health care services use them to promote health.
Include a description of an example of how nurses implement your chosen health promotion model in their practice.

PS I have chosen to write about how primary health nurse promote healthy in schools

cheers

Home / Research Papers / Health promotion models in nursing - need an opening line