Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Help with MLA Citation (Website Sources)

reneek 1 / -  
I'm working on a research paper and I'm a bit confused on the correct MLA citation format regarding citing website sources.

I mainly used a few official websites from associations such as "Canadian Association of Social Workers" and Ontario "College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers". Particularly, I used information on different pages on the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers website -- My question is on my works cited page, would I have to list the same website individually for reference to the different pages? For instance, I used information from their code of ethics and I have one source listed on my works cited page for it, and then I got information on another page about their continuing competence program. If I have to list same website individually, how would I correctly cite it in text?

Another question I have is, on the Works Cited page, do I put the official association name as the author's title? Would the following be the proper format for it?

Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW). "Code of Ethics." Canadian Association of Social Workers. Canadian Association of Social Workers, 2005. Web. 11 June 2014.

^I know there's a repetition with "Canadian Association of Social Workers" but it IS the title of overall website, publisher and author, just want to confirm it's fine like that?
foteini - / 4 1  
Hi, I think your research is correct, but an other web site that can give you many ideas could be "son of citation machine".

Home / Research Papers / Help with MLA Citation (Website Sources)