Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

help with research paper on legalizing Marijuana

casey2264 4 / 1  
Hi Iam writing a research paper on legalizing marijuana and it has to be a persuasive essay...I am for this...can someone help me get started? The paper must be 4-6 pages long. This is due in a few days so please help, Thank you
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'd be glad to help you get started! What you need is a good, strong thesis which your research can support. Something like this might work for you:

Spend billions of tax dollars putting the equivalent of the entire population of San Francisco in jail every year and what do you have? A formula for failure. That is our government's war on a drug which most doctors feel is less harmful than alcohol: marijuana.

You'll want to do your own research to verify the figures you use, of course; I got these numbers from a quick internet search, and, of course, some sources are either higher or lower -- but you get the idea!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
Andreyknure - / 5  
Try to start your research paper with pointing out the fact that marijuana has already been legalized in some countries and this process had no negative consequences! Try to compare marijuana with alcohol, focus on the demage caused by alcogol abuse and legalizing alcogol!

Andrey
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Thanks, Andrey, those are good points!

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / help with research paper on legalizing Marijuana