Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Should Hindi (the language) be compulsory?

heena33 4 / 18  
Each nation has its own national language through which nation iss characterised.Other contries donot face lingua problem as there are no multitude language in their countries.In England they hav own type of english speaking in each and every state and village but belive me in India the language changes from place to place.If i start talking abt my own state "odisha" which is in India . We "odias"(odias are people who all leave in odisha) we talk in odia bt the way of talking varies place to place and village to village .

So,wat I feel India should atleast hav one language known by everyone thats hindi so that when tourists visit their state atleast we can understabd them and they can understand us.
a_safaei_m 1 / 2  
hi my friend
i live in Iran and believe me it is like your country, there are several kinds of accents here but i dont believe it should be compulsory for everyone to learn FARSI,although in my opinion their profit lies in learning FARSI, to have the opportunity to work an merchandise with their compatriots .
Other countries do not face language problems, as there are not multiple languages in their countries.

In England they have their own type of English dialect in each and every state and village, but believe me when I say that in India the language changes completely from place to place.

As an example, I can mention my own state, "Odisha," which is in India. We "Odias"(Odias are people who all leave in Odisha) talk in Odia but the way of talking varies from place to place and village to village.

So, I feel that India should at least have one language known by everyone, and that should be Hindi so that when tourists visit the state at least we can understand them and they can understand us.----Great ideas Heena!!! Practice typing the sentences as I corrected them. :-)
OP heena33 4 / 18  
thank you i have come here to rectify my mistake i will do that

Home / Research Papers / Should Hindi (the language) be compulsory?