Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

(the history of a technology or aspect of engineering) - ideas for my research essay

HelpmeWrite 1 / 1  
I need help with getting some ideas together for my essay.. Here are some of the instructions:

You will have to submit a 7 page research paper (that means 7 pages of text). The paper is a research paper on the history of a technology or specific aspect of engineering. Your paper ought to define the technology/engineering and also give its rich historical significance placing it into a broader context. To do this well you are required to consult no fewer than four sources outside the assigned class materials.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hello :) Wow, this is such a broad subject range to write about... there are so many topics out there in regards to technology and engineering. I would find a topic that really interests you (so you will at least enjoy reading the info about it, and can write about the topic enthusiastically) Also, a topic that is interesting to the reader. A few things that would interest me (that also have lots of history)-- anything to do with aerospace or astronomy, environmental studies or meteorology, automobiles and transportation, textiles and that industry has much history, agriculture (bio engineering), medical technology, even computers! There are so many things, so I would try to be unique (maybe find out what the other students are working on, so you can have an original topic) Let your personality show through your words, connect the information briefly to your own modern life experiences- if you have space to do so. Good luck, and if you need a review of your paper (even if its partial or a rough draft) post it in a new thread. There are many of us here and we are happy to help :)
Hi..

Technology and engineering have broad area lot of things in it like newer Technology (cellular Technology,micro chips,processor,robotics and one most demand able thing is gazettes) with the help of this topic you make your 7 page research paper easily

Best of luck.

Home / Research Papers / (the history of a technology or aspect of engineering) - ideas for my research essay