Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 57

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: ethics, hiring process; Research paper

isai 12 / 111  
Dear Friend !

To be frank HR is huge field , there were lot of research have been done on HRM. You have access ...im quite bored with the same excuses given by the students.

Look at these questions ? BEFORE YOU START ANY RESEARCH READ SOME RESEARCH AND GET SOME IDEAS...

What is the ROLE of HR in an organisation ? You may specifiy about the training and development , staff evaluation , staff appraisal...a lot dear...

Regards
Bling16 - / 2  
Thanks but am finding it hard because i don't know what major problems in found in organisations because we were not given basic research points
gongjux82 1 / 5  
I'm in the same boat as you buddy: I thought I would share this with you:
Topics: scribd.com/doc/55200986/Topics-Individual
sandip12121 - / 1  
HELP TO FIND HUMAN RESOURCE RESEARCH PAPER

I have selected for the PPT Presentation at KIIT UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar,ODISHA. i haven't done any research work on my subject. where i can get the sources to deliver a successful presentation.

Required Documents
1. Five page written report on Research Topic
2. Presentation on Research Topic(10 mins)

Please advice some topics related to HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGENT and it's Pros and Cons.
Any kind of help will be highly obliged.

Codially yours
Sandip Nath
giorgio186 9 / 54  
There is an article on Wikipedia with lots of references below. I believe you could make good use of it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_resources_management

Hope it helps.
hadi1981 25 / 44  
HI Sandip

Maybe You can can found some resources in this website down archive.

Just search there and hope you ll see something useful for your research

Good luck
anu17 - / 1  
Emerging PhD topic in Management and Human Resources Management Researches

Hay All,

Wishes. I want to get topics for my PhD research in the field of Management and HR either in the area of Knowledge Management used for creativity in media advertising or Ergonomics followed in the field of public sector and private sector (comparison study).
ace 5 / 66 5  
What topics interests you most? If you are not interested in the topic, it will be hard for you to successfully complete it. You need to answer the question yourself.
chuva 3 / 9  
the best answer from yourself!
iresistibl - / 1  
Human Resource undergrad research; Need advice to start with it!

hello everyone

I am about to start with my research as an HR student. Honestly, i don't know how to go about it. Please can anyone give me an idea of what to do?

Best regards
littlekid 986 7 / 16  
well , first ,i don't know if iam right or not. But I think you should introduce yourself and the motivation of you learned and why you are interested in HR.
Minakshi - / 1  
Topic for Ph.D in Human Resource - Symbiosis International University

Hi, This is Minakshi,
I Am an employee of Symbiosis International University.
And wanted to do the Ph.D in Human Resource.
Please suggest the innovative topic.
Thanks,
Minakshi.
jemmy 2 / 3  
hume resource is useful
Natalia AUS - / 1  
'Ethics and values of Generation' - I consider this topic for PHD

Hello:0 I would like to commence my PHD in Human Resource Management and I am looking for a topic. I was considering : 'Ethics and values of Generation Y and they impact on the new leadership style model'.

Please let me know what you think about that. I will be appreciated for any comment.
IHaile 6 / 21 8  
I definitely like the idea of the topic. Maybe emphasize how generation y's ethics and values are better/worse than the previous generation. Go into detail about how it has proven to work/not work with statistics and examples. Are you allowed to perform surveys? If you can, maybe take a survey of Generation Y versus Generation X and their ideals when it comes to leadership style. Find examples of how leadership styles have evolved and try to predict how they will evolve in the future. I hope I gave you some ideas!
zayka7 - / 1  
Where should I pay attention in my answer? Contribution on Human resource development.

Hi guys, could you please help on question how the scholarship will contribute to human resource development of my company?
I wanted to ask on what specific moment should i pay attention in my answer?
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I'm confused about the question because I've never heard of a company receiving a scholarship. If the scholarship involves how you have contributed to the human resources development in your company, I can help. When I think about this question, it makes me think about something that is lacking that needs to be improved upon. Have you come up with a better way for training and development in the organization where you work? What about employment needs? What type of technology do you use and how did this help to benefit you in your field? Think about what will help make human resources better.

Home / Research Papers / HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: ethics, hiring process; Research paper