Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW EXCUSES NO ONE: AN OFFICIAL EXPOSE

REXLEGISSTANLEY 1 / -  

"Ignorantia Legis Neminem Excusat"

Ignorance of the LAW excuses no one

An OFFICIAL EXPOSE

BY:

LORD Stanley

REX LEGIS, LEX ANIMATA, LEX MERCATORIA; DE OMNIBUS DUBITANDUM, VERITAS PRIMA FACIE AD INFINITUM

Mr. Ryan Jones

ENGLISH 102: LESSON 11

SIR Michael Thomas Stanley

Mr. Ryan Jones

ENGLISH 102: LESSON 10

Shadow Government and Legislative Usurpation
We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we [ the CFR ] need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order (David Rockefeller, "Traficant", par. 25). Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise ("Traficant," par. 1). Capitalizing the accentuating nature of his credibility, is the fact that Mr. Traficant was subsequently murdered shortly after such insider revelations. Even on account of my own dedicated research, there is definitely "Proofs of a Conspiracy," regarding the hidden hands of government and their incessant obsession with being the ruling monarchy ad infinitum; by and through Legislative usurpation and linguistic deception. Insomuch as the degradation and negative connotation has not trampled and inverted the definition of such a word as "conspiracy," opponents unwittingly advocate for their own demise. Oblivious to what is in black and white in front of them, and even outright denying the existence of any mystical and occult mysteries, and subsequent implementation of such a foundation in the schema of CODEX MAGICA and word-play in Legislation. My research, and this subsequent document, shall serve to illuminate the true nature of things, whilst affording the adept and others the opportunity to acknowledge and hopefully apply free-will appropriately in action against darkness. A fledgling and subjugated DEMOCRACY's entire objective, and proprietary purpose, serves to omit and keep ignorant those in which it subjugates in tandem.

CITIZENS have been deceived via linguistic exploitation, affirmed through the establishment of "legalese" and other such dictionaries/etymological derivations that recognize another language and or definitions of language within a language in itself. "IGNORANTIA LEGIS NEMINEM EXCUSAT" is a well-recognized and understood law maxim that clearly states that ignorance of the CITIZEN as to the law, and its language, is no excuse nor prevention of exploitation. (Bouvier). This is the Banking Guild/Fraternity, The Lawyers Fraternity/Guild, and The Judicial Fraternity/Guild; all working in tandem to make sure your hard earned and absolutely worthless currency, is retained and managed by those whom also grant your privileges a.k.a. "Civil Rights." A foreign fraternity of sworn allegiant participants, whom carry titles of nobility as officers in American Courts, practicing "Law" on test subjects without any accountability or remorse of action. Once again, the article also gives due reverence to the power of linguistic deception.

Legal language differs from the ordinary natural language in vocabulary, morphology, syntax, and semantics, as well as other linguistic features; Legal English has been referred to as a sublanguage, communication that lay readers cannot readily comprehend. (Freedman). The fact is both consistent and constant; follow the money and one will find that we are not represented by any TRUE authority vested in OUR INTERESTS, but instead slaves to ADMINISTRATING AGENTS of the BANKRUPTCY whom draft legislation meant for the monarchy and its EMPLOYEE/CITIZEN/AGENT relationship of CREDITOR and DEBTOR. You are a DEBT SLAVE or in DENIAL one of the two. You are literally your CREDIT SCORE. You physically own no PROPERTY. You still live in a British Colony as a subjected CITIZEN and continue to pay your wages forward to the KING in order to be granted your continued "RESIDENCY" on his lands. Do Not believe me? Better go re-look at that contract, "TENANT." As evidenced under the Federal Constitution of 1871, the 14th Amendment, the People of the United States, without their consent, were declared "Citizens" and granted "Civil Rights." These so-called civil rights are nothing more than mere privileges. Privileges which government licenses, regulates, and can re-interpret to suit it's purposes at any time for any reason. The Federal Corporate Government also conveniently somehow forgot to disclose to the People that the term "Citizen" with which they have made every living and breathing inhabitant a "subject", was defined in law as a "Vessel" engaged in commerce. (Freedman).

Word magic is the art of using word play, phonics, anagram, sacred sounds, symbols, and metaphors to strengthen the intent of a word; often used to hide the deeper meaning of a word to deceive us. Your birth certificate was issued so the issuer could claim "exclusive" title to the legal fiction created. This was further compounded when you voluntarily obtained a driver's license and Social Security Number. The state even owns your personal and private life through your STATE-issued marriage license/certificate issued in the all-caps names. You have had no rights in birth, marriage, nor will you have them even in death unless you re-capture your straw man. (Maxwell). All sources CONFIRM there is nothing short of a coup d' etat and auspicious agenda aimed at only actions of treachery, malice, and deceit. This goes way beyond a political party affiliation and all that type of brainwashing, for they are but one in the same anyways, being infiltrated long ago, but still serving to give the illusion of "choice." The straw man is an artificial person created shortly after you were born via the registration of the application for your birth certificate. The name for the straw man is your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. The all-caps version of your name is a TRADE NAME, the name under which you "do business." Your birth certificate is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Legally, since your birth your artificial person, has been considered a slave or indentured servant to the various federal, provincial and municipal governments via your STATE-issued, STATE-created birth certificate in the name of your all-caps person. The STATE holds the title to your legal person it created via your birth certificate until the rightful owner reclaims it. (Chang)

Legislative courts are courts created by legislature, not by constitution. The Anti-Lawyer party can be deduced to have a synonymous relationship with that of the Anti-Federalists and true constitution of the PEOPLE, the Articles of Confederation. President Lincoln issued Executive Order No. 2. in April 1861, reconvening the Congress at gunpoint in Executive, emergency, martial-law-rule jurisdiction. Since that time there has been no "de jure" (sanctioned by law) Congress. Everything functions under "color of law" (the appearance or semblance, without substance, of legal right.) Through Executive Orders under authority of the War Powers, (i.e. emergency, i.e. law of necessity) the "law of necessity" means no law whatsoever. To establish the underlying debt of the Government to the Bankers, to create corporate entities that are legally subject to the jurisdiction which they exist, and to create the jurisdiction itself correctly, the so-called (fraudulent and unratified) Fourteenth Amendment was proclaimed and passed in 1868. This was a cestui que trust (operation in law) incorporated in a military, private, International, commercial, de facto jurisdiction created by, and belonging to, the Money Power, existing within the emergency of the War Powers, the only operational jurisdiction since the dissolution of Congress in 1861. ("The Anti-Lawyer Party").

Legislatures regularly exercise judicial functions, intervene in adjudication, and interfere with accrued or vested rights. All courts today sit and operate as Non-Constitutional, Non-Article Three Legislative Tribunals administering the bankruptcy via their "statutes," ("codes.") All Courts are Title 11 Bankruptcy Courts where these statutes are, in reality, "commercial obligations" being applied for the "benefit" or "privilege" of discharging debts with limited liability of the Federal Reserve-monopoly, colorable-money Federal Reserve Notes (debt Instruments). The People of the United States since 1933, have not had any Constitutionally lawful way to pay their debts. They therefore have not had any way to buy or own property. The People, for the benefits granted to them by a bankrupt corporate Government, discharge their debts with limited liability using Federal Reserve Notes. They have surrendered, by way of an unconscionable contract, their individual Rights under the Constitution, in exchange for mere privileges! (Traficant). Since June 1933, everything operates in COMMERCE! Commerce is based on agreement, contract. Government has an implied agreement with the (Strawman) (government's creation) & (Strawman) is subject to government rule.

CITIZENS have been deceived via biased connection of the (UCC) and commerce. The Uniform Commercial Code [UCC] governs ALL commercial transactions in the United States. Any "person" including government corporations, agencies, etc. involved in the "sales of goods, commercial paper, bank deposits and collections, letters of credit, bulk transfer, warehouse receipts, bills of lading, investment securities, and secured transactions" is governed by the UCC. ("Legal UCC"). When the Several United States signed the treaty with Great Britain ending the Revolutionary War, it was a concession that ALL COMMERCE would be regulated and contracted through British Attorney's known as Esquires only. No attorney or lawyer in the United States of America has ever been "licensed" to practice law (they've exempted themselves) as they are a legal fiction "person" and only an "ADMITTED MEMBER" to practice in the private franchise club called the BAR (British or Barrister Aristocratic or Accreditation Regency), as such are un-registered foreign agents, and so they are traitors. Esquires (Unconstitutional Title of honor and nobility = Esquires), foreign non-citizens (aliens) who are specifically prohibited from ever holding any elected Public Office of trust whatsoever! Article I, Section 9, clause 8, states: "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatsoever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State. (Montgomery). In bankruptcy ONLY CREDITORS have rights! In a nutshell, as a DEBTOR, it is impossible for you to access Constitutional Rights, they are reduced to mere privileges which are licensed, regulated, and can be altered, amended and changed to meet whatever the particular or special needs of government for whatever whim. If taking away your home, your car, taxing your labor, or locking you up for violating any of the Sixty MILLION plus legislatively created DEBTOR codes and statutes they have on the books today happens to meet the needs of government. (Maxwell).

The UCC1 Financing Statement is the one contract in the world that can NOT be broken & it's the foundation of the Accepted For Value process. Only through filing a UCC-I Financing Statement and Accepting For Value your Birth Certificate and executing a lien upon the governmentally created ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS-NAME by you in your proper Birth given Name as the Secured Party, and listing anything and everything you own, will own, or possibly ever could own, as collateral in the Security Agreement, can you effectively and permanently remove yourself from the status of a DEBTOR to that of a CREDITOR, and actually own property, have access to enforceable Constitutional Rights. By filing a UCC-I Financing Statement, you become an actual CREDITOR with standing in law and acquire the ability to stake a claim upon which relief can be granted, and not have the fruits of your labor taxed. When the real flesh & blood man & woman, step into their "process" we become the "surety" for the fictional (Strawman). Reality & fiction are reversed. We then become liable for the debts, liabilities & obligations of the (Strawman), relinquishing our real (protected) character as we stand up for the fictional. (Maxwell). UCC filings take control of your straw man (a process that is often called redemption), becoming the creditor over the (Strawman) who becomes the debtor to you. You can file a UCC financing statement to receive official, government acknowledgment of this private contract. This UCC is a financing statement which creates an interest in property that secures payment/performance of an obligation by your straw man for the services you render to it. This UCC filing establishes a seniority position of claim over other creditors who may make a claim based upon date and time of filing. In this way, if any party ever attacks your straw man's assets, you will have a superior claim on it. ("Legal UCC").

By and through such incessant and dedicated research, the significance of such issue at hand should become ever so increasingly apparent; re-structuring and focusing the mind to ward off unnecessary distractions and propaganda, in order for the true veil of ignorance to be lifted, and for humanity to finally realize they need to come together to combat the legions of Satan. This paper should afford nothing short of absolute benefit for not only in the words and insight themselves, but for sparking the idea of revolution and alternative viewpoint itself. Essentially, awakening the ones entranced from the stupor, in an effort even in its most organic of form, to transform the programmed thought back into the God-given power of the individual to reason for them self. We are programmed by state rhetoric, and by this maxim shall one change his own process of dissemination for the betterment of self and community. For the most organic of this ideal, is simply but to disconnect or otherwise detach from the monotony of collective thought fed by the state. To change the topic of conversation is in itself, a revolutionary step towards the freedom (not "liberty") sought by both ends of the political spectrum. Dealing with such hidden mysteries will be a bit more challenging as they are what is truly being hidden; the HERMETIC CODE. In what could easily be deemed similar to the so-called "Da Vinci Code," these areas of study will require many more hours of study and dedication. Such deal with the inner workings of spirits and divine entities, with codes, gematria, astronomy, numerology, and all things ancient and sacred. This information is not readily available, and thus is both not easy to acquire, let alone understand. Whereas the legislative knowledge and usurpation detailed throughout, is confirmed through readily available sources. I am hoping the reader would, after closely examining and taking into consideration the True Bill of Information that just smacked them in the face, appreciate the breadth and depth of the dedication and morally inclusive foundation of such. When or if one were to pause and ask themselves, who benefits? One would realize that by and through such sharing and acquisition of knowledge contained herein and elsewhere, the beneficiary is only but YOU! The Author of the text is not receiving any type of compensation or other deemed instrument of value for his efforts. In fact, when one once again examines the facts, it shall be found that the author of this text is a dedicated American National laying down himself and his potential martyrdom for the betterment of all to witness.

I understand it will be extremely difficult for some to come out of their comfort zone and be "persuaded." I also understand that some individuals like to be steaks on the table by choice, carved up and served a proper dose of RAPING by the Aristocracy. I need to create a sense of urgency, because the consequences for the future are becoming a parallel reality in which we have been warned so many times before. The consequences do actually have an extreme impact on not only ourselves, but the quintessential epitome of what defines whatever was or could be. The continued willful negligence, on account of lusting after the "bliss" of such, should be warranted a violation and not tolerable in a justifiable commonwealth as need be re-established. Slavery of the mind is the most subtle. Not even able to be comprehended by those in such chains. You are told what to think, what to speak, what to wear, what to pay, etc...This is why it is of the utmost importance to dissent from deemed societal norms and standards and DE OMNIBUS DUBITANDUM!! doubt/question everything! The power of the individual to reason and do for self is immense, if not subdued by thought programming and deception. The continued exploitation of both the populace and environment at large is downright disgusting and treason to the creation of all things that have ever, are ever, or will ever be. There is a battle between the darkness and the light, but the great thing is under the weight of only one single truth, the mountain of lies shall crumble.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@REXLEGISSTANLEY
Hi there. Welcome to the forum! I hope that this feedback serves you well in the future. If it does, don't hesitate to approach us.

It would be interesting to firstly hear a background as to the direction or the context of this essay to give us a briefing of how to assess it. Nonetheless, I hope that this serves you positively as you are writing!

I have observed numerous inconsistencies when it comes to your writing, particularly when it comes to your usage of referencing materials. Firstly, try to have appropriate punctuation and abide by the typical punctuation remarks that are required of you. Secondly, while it is generally alright, evade the usage of multiple references in one huge block of text. Doing this often causes confusion among your writing, causing the readers to not fully comprehend the level of dedication that you have for your writing.

Furthermore, as you delve deeper into your writing, having too many excess phrases or lines that do not directly contribute to the message that you're building can be troublesome for your work. Evade this as much as possible. If you take a look at your fourth paragraph, you'll notice that the first sentences are all apparently structured this way. Opt out of this, especially if you can instead write with more ease through being more specific.

Home / Research Papers / IGNORANCE OF THE LAW EXCUSES NO ONE: AN OFFICIAL EXPOSE