Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Illegal Drug Testing in schools; research paper

eBakee 1 / -  
I'm doing this research paper for my english class and I'm having trouble thinking of a thesis and just my two main topics in general to write about. the paper is over drug testing students for illegal substances (athletes too) and i really need help because it is due soon
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) If you spend some time researching this subject, you may find some ideas for your thesis. Try to find info on past studies that have been done, whether any schools have practiced this method. If you propose that this drug testing is going to be beneficial to the students and school system, then you need research to back up that claim. Find some good reasons to support your opinion on this. Also, you need to report the research in a way that shows your thesis to be true. The problem of students doing drugs is not easily solved, so you need to analyze how drug testing will work as a solution. When you have anything written please post it in this thread and I will try to take a look at it. Thanks and good luck in school!

Home / Research Papers / Illegal Drug Testing in schools; research paper