Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Inspiration for my first APA Research paper on Alzheimer's!

LexyAnh 1 / -  
My online instructors instructions on the paper, "Choose any topic that interest you and write a 10 page research paper. The paper must be associated with Human Growth and Development. This paper must be double spaced and in APA format. You must have 8 professional sources. See list below for examples of professional sources. If you are not aware of what APA format is... I suggest you go online and research this style or go to the library." After days of looking for what I wanted to write about I decided I would be better off using a topic I can find the professional sources on. I have found many journal son Alzheimer's, and I have had experience with it personally but with all of the medical based research it's been hard getting inspired on what questions to ask and answer in my paper.
pdcohen - / 7  
LexyAnh,

Looking for sources first is a very good idea. However, if the medical research papers that you're finding aren't providing inspiration, I have two suggestions. The first is to look at the psychological literature instead of the medical literature. Psychological research might be simpler to understand and may be more aligned with the topic of human growth and development. My other suggestion is that instead of looking to research papers right away, look for editorials or reviews. These types of articles give a broad description of the entire field and usually contain some insight about what researchers find inspiring.

Home / Research Papers / Inspiration for my first APA Research paper on Alzheimer's!