Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Investigating how a computer and its components works

ramez90 1 / -  
hi, i am writing a research paper on computer hardware , and i dont know how to write my Thesis Statement , this is my introduction

Thesis Statement help on Computer Hardware

One day, when I was writing an article using my computer, suddenly the computer turned off. As I examined the desktop I thought that there is problem with the power. Later, I gave my desktop to Future shop to fix it, but they told me "we are sorry to tell you that you need to buy another one". However, I didn't give up and I tried to find out why my computer was broken. I wondered why this happened. I decided that I would investigate the questions, "what is PC, how does a PC works, and what is the difference between a Desktop and Laptop?" I believe that what happened to my computer are hardware problems, because I think that it doesn't matter what kind of software is downloaded to the PC, but rather what kind of hardware is installed, so I was curious to know more about Computer Hardware. The aim of this research is to investigate( the thesis statement)

i would be more than thankfull if somebody can help me with it

thanks
I believe that what happened to my computer was caused by hardware problems, because I think that it doesn't matter what kind of software is downloaded to the PC, but rather what kind of hardware is installed. This makes me curious to know more about computer hardware.

"computer hardware" does not need to be capitalized.

The thesis sentence is the soul of the essay. It is the single sentence that captures the main idea of the whole essay.

Thesis sentence = Whole Essay = reflective conclusion paragraph. These three things make the same point in different sizes. Essay is biggest, the macrocosm, while conclusion paragraph is mid-sized, and thesis is refined down to a single sentence. See how they are like, all the same main idea?

What is going to be the main idea of your essay? Is it about hardware? If so, do your research, write interesting body paragraphs, and then look to see what your main point is. See what you find out in your research. At the very end, write the thesis statement and conclusion paragraphs based on what cool stuff you came up with in the body paragraphs.

Write the thesis after you write the body paragraphs, so that you know what your main assertion is! :)

When you finish, come fix my computer, because it is running very slow...
Ranjit Kumar - / 1  
Choosing a way (carreer in hardware and networking area)

hi i m ranjit kumar , i would like to make my carrier in hardware and networking area. what should i do.
plz. help me to choose a right way
ibsurd2012 1 / 9  
Hi Ranjit

I'm not sure that this is the place to ask for career advise, I would suggest that you look up the possible career options that you might have on the internet e.g. IT Manager or something similar and look at the requirements for that particular course at a university that you plan to apply to. I would advise you to check out recruitment sites to find possible jobs in your field. Please let me know about where you are situated so that we can establish the steps going forward.

Hope this helps
samenmohammad 10 / 19  
Hi,
I'm a computer engineer, actually a hardware engineer.
Your selection is up to u and your interests. But networking area is better for research and hardware area for working.

Home / Research Papers / Investigating how a computer and its components works